Anyone watching the Coachella stream?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ yea seriously. i missed it live but saw it later on youtube, wtf was that??

they actually had a hologram of him and a recording of him singing it?? or was it just an actor up there? or waht???
:eek::freak:

what are you talking about?

• Members

Yeah, supposedly a company made a hologram of him or something. I dunno, man, that's the craziest {censored} I've ever seen on stage.

I assume they'd have had to make it out of footage of him or something, but...I dunno. Seems awfully impressive.

• Members

Yeah, supposedly a company made a hologram of him or something. I dunno, man, that's the craziest {censored} I've ever seen on stage.

I assume they'd have had to make it out of footage of him or something, but...I dunno. Seems awfully impressive.

yea, it was taken from footage of one of his old concerts, i saw the original clip. i guess they just had an actor voice over the 'wadup coachella' part. or spliced it together from various sound clips of his. and then he just vanished into thin air :eek:

would have been awesome to see in person im sure

• Members

yea, it was taken from footage of one of his old concerts, i saw the original clip. i guess they just had an actor voice over the 'wadup coachella' part. or spliced it together from various sound clips of his. and then he just vanished into thin air
:eek:

would have been awesome to see in person im sure

Its funny, the text I got from my girlfriend was "ugh they had a hologram tupak, it looked {censored}ing dumb."

:D

she also is flying back right now, she is very tired.

Archived