Anyone watching the Coachella stream?

• Members

^ me too dawg!

going to see him in toronto in a couple of months. hes a heck of a talented dude

Lucky, no chance of him coming to the UK. I wish Donald would wear a jumper to cover up those things he calls arms.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really digging 'We were promised jetpacks' right now....

+1. i've heard of them before but never really heard them. will def look into it. theyre coming on tour to toronto on april 27 but i got the chili peppers concert that same day! :(

and their lead singer really looks like me

• Members

kaiser chiefs are a pretty good band
:idk:

ruby ruby ruby rubyyy! aaooeaaawaaaoohooaaaa. can i can i touch your boobies, aaooeaawoooaehaeeawaaa

I really enjoy a few songs off of their 2nd album but like most bands they get a lot of {censored} for no reason.

Really enjoying Manchester Orchestra, first time I've ever liked the look of an SG on a guitarist as well.

• Members

coachella crue
:cool:

lol this is pretty much going to be my evening, have a couple beers, watch the spurs game and watch/listen to coachella at the same time
:thu:

im digging gallagher right now more than manchester tbh

My friend just came off tour supporting Noel (again)

Whilst on your he called Noel a **** ha, he then realised what he'd done and pooped his pants.

• Members

coachella crue
:cool:

lol this is pretty much going to be my evening, have a couple beers, watch the spurs game and watch/listen to coachella at the same time
:thu:

im digging gallagher right now more than manchester tbh

Yeah Manchester Orchestra is ok, but I'm a sucker for anything Noel. I want all of those Hiwatts and Voxes on stage, holy jeebus. Fat Tire #1 is currently being cracked open... ahhhh, my social butterfly Saturday night.

I probably should start working on the enclosure design for this monster delay pedal...

• Members

Yeah Manchester Orchestra is ok, but I'm a sucker for anything Noel. I want all of those Hiwatts and Voxes on stage, holy jeebus. Fat Tire #1 is currently being cracked open... ahhhh, my social butterfly Saturday night.

I have some serious Hiwatt and Vox GAS now. Noel's set has been stellar, wish I was there.

• Members

I probably should start working on the enclosure design for this monster delay pedal...

DUDE i know...so many nice amps and guitars left and right. and so many nice teles that the Jetpacks have. :cry:

yea, gallagher's band is really tight. well done

Archived