Anyone watching the Coachella stream?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Radiohead are boring as {censored}. I've tried getting into it because i'm going to see them in the summer but by god they suck. It's the same drumbeat in every song.

I just saw them in San Jose a few days ago and it was pretty "meh." As a person that really likes Radiohead and I saw them a few times around Hail to the Thief tours, this last show wasn't that good. The HTTT tours were really, really awesome..

• Members

Same here, kind of a weak headliner.

You can't be serious. I understand that not everybody likes them, but who would be a stronger headliner in your opinion? You can't deny the significance of Radiohead in modern music, that combined with the hype around their first proper tour in years = a pretty big deal imo.

• Members

I don't think they are a weak headliner if they play the songs that everyone likes. All i've heard so far has been boring new material with Thom wailing over it. I'm not a major fan but I thought i would give them a chance but so far they have been disappointing. I did the same with Kaiser Chiefs and was pleasantly surprised.

• Members

I don't think they are a weak headliner if they play the songs that everyone likes. All i've heard so far has been boring new material with Thom wailing over it. I'm not a major fan but I thought i would give them a chance but so far they have been disappointing. I did the same with Kaiser Chiefs and was pleasantly surprised.

This sums it up. Maybe I shouldn't have said they're a weak headliner, just that I found the set and performance to be a bit weak. Hopefully ATDI brings the energy tomorrow.

• Members

ugh can't believe I stayed up for radiohead. I think they're gonna replay it in a little bit anyway, bov iver is on again. good set list though:

new song

15 steps

weird fishes

mag pie

(new single) staircase

the gloamy

pyramid song

daily mail

myxmostois

karma police

Identikit (new song)

lotus flower

there there

bodysnatchers

idoitique

lucky

recknor

everything in its right place

give up the ghost

paranoid android

I'm hyped, I'm seeing them next month

• Members

What about him, brah? Noel is a legend and his new album is brilliant. Definitely not facepalm worthy at all

I suppose it's his attitude and views on a few things he talked about that are a bit off-putting for me

I totally respect a few other things he mentioned though, so it's a crapshoot with him it seems.

Archived