*Post your Pedal Storage*

King Rat

• Members
dude do you just hoard and collect nice pedals?? no way you actually play all of those if theyre in 'storage'
:confused:

:cry:
at least sell them or donate them so people can enjoy them
:)

between 9 to 12 of them will be on my board at any given time... and as a musician who tours/records They all get used for certain important sounds... I can't remember a record I havent used the fuzz factory on yet it usually isn't on the board...

the "storage" part is just a bit of cleaning.. rather than having pedals lying around the room/house collecting dust etc...

• Members

Cool idea. I'd like to collect a few favorites, instead of having to sell them to fund other stuff. Not hoard (although I have no problem with that) but to assemble some extras that from time to time you might swap out for something, or when you're board, start something different. I might have to do exactly that, start buying some good inexpensive used pedals, and use them when I'm board, or want a unique sound...

Nice collections of pedals gentlemen. :cool:

I like the pseudo-Union Jack case, but I'd build some sort of interior partition or tray so you could lift the "top" layer of pedals out in one step in order to access the lower level. :) I'd also build in some sort of "stops" on the side that the tray would rest on - that way, they would be less likely to damage the pedals underneath.

I have an old dresser sitting in a closet that holds all of my spare / unmounted pedals. It's not pretty, but it works. I use a multi-case approach like fortytwo's, but I use them to hold microphones.

Archived