IN-N-OUT Burger

Loobs

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and your dad gut thanks you kindly

and what comes out of my dad gut could be shaped and formed and fed to you as a delicious in and out burger which you'd eat with a smile while wiping your chin, wondering "wow, they must have improved the recipe!"

• Members

and what comes out of my dad gut could be shaped and formed and fed to you as a delicious in and out burger which you'd eat with a smile while wiping your chin, wondering "wow, they must have improved the recipe!"

not so much.... sweetness...it'd be missing the love of the lord.

the love you can taste

• Members

Aside from all these regional/boutique burger places, Wendy's is by far the finest national burger chain in the US. What say you guyz?

The hardee's angus burgers are better. But your post-meal {censored} won't be pleasant.

• Members

Aside from all these regional/boutique burger places, Wendy's is by far the finest national burger chain in the US. What say you guyz?

I can agree with this, although I am a sucker for DQ burgers. We had one in the small town I grew up in and I guess it just kinda stuck with me.

• Members

Aside from all these regional/boutique burger places, Wendy's is by far the finest national
spicy chicken burger
chain in the US. What say you guyz?

their burgers are good but i never get them because the chicken is that much better. in b4 racists

• Members
Having been involved in restaurant openings on both sides of the Atlantic, I'd recommend the following:

- When it comes to cash, set your budget then add on 25%. If you want to be open for June, then set your finances to open at least two months later. It's way too easy to have plans held back by late paperwork etc. The last place I was involved in employed staff and paid them for two months before the lease was signed. The resto opened over two months late which meant the double whammy of extra salaries to pay and the unplanned for lack of income for those extra two months of not being open.

-It's definitely best to get all the paperwork done, everything signed, and to get into the building before employing anyone.

-If you think getting cheap dry aged beef is hard now, wait until next year. My vegetable supplier says the prices will shoot up next year due to the {censored}ty summer affecting the wheat harvest. Bad wheat harvest = more expensive grain for cattle over the winter. The potato crops have been bad too, the tatties we have been getting have just gone up from

• Members

using the top 5 most prevalent fast food hamburger chains in the USA(excluding smaller franchises like in-n-out, five guys, white castle, fat burger etc etc etc), the list breaks down like this:

Wendys

Carls Jr/Hardees

Jack In The Box

Burger King

Mcdonalds

if i were to add both 'eating your own feces' and 'robo's preferred local sub shop' on the list, they would fall between burger king and mcdonalds

Archived