• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

i'm in a tight ass this week with morning woodhead smile.gif

sorry, i had to.

ANYWAYS!! My 10-person (not man, there's one girl) PPR league that me and the other guitarist in our band started has been going great. Draft Day and Week 1 Projections had me going 1-12 this season. So far I'm 2-1 on my way to being 3-1, and I'm also the second highest scoring team in the league. And a lot of it has been due to some crafty waiver moves if I do say so myself. My starting lineup for this week was:

QB: Brees

WRs: Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith

RBs: Andre Brown (only player who didn't beat his projection), Shaun Draughn

TE: Gronk

Flex: Danny Amendola

K: Jason Hanson

D: Arizona

I picked up Andre right before the Carolina game last week. I'm guessing he won't have another game like that anytime soon, but I have Steven Jackson on the bench who seems to be on the bounceback trail. And Draughn after I noticed Peyton Hillis missing from the Chiefs-Saints game. Never even heard of draughn but so far this season he's been averaging 12-13 points a game. Also picking up heath miller as a backup TE was something I'm proud of, dude's been beasting it.

• Members

View Post

i'm in a tight ass matchup this week with morning woodhead eek.gif his Michael Bush vs my 1.8 point lead and Bears DST. da bears! hope they take one back for a touchdown thumb.gif good luck breaus

Forte starting tonight, roster updated. He better be 100%.

• Members

View Post

i'm in a tight ass matchup this week with morning woodhead eek.gif his Michael Bush vs my 1.8 point lead and Bears DST. da bears! hope they take one back for a touchdown thumb.gif good luck breaus

Hope for one, get two. Damn, looks like you got it this week.

• Members

I'm leaving way too many points on my bench so far this year. 89.1 points this week and 75.1 in week 2. And that's without a QB on my bench. Hopefully I'll start to hit a groove soon. But probably not in week 5, because about a third of my team is on a bye. cry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ATauO

View Post

Sadly out of all the leagues I'm in for money, I'm doing the best in hcfx. Donkey witches hitches.

lol me too pretty much. i like that we have a relatively small team each, only 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, te and flex. some of my other leagues is like 2 qbs, 2 rbs, 4 wr, defensive player, flex... freak.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh

View Post

Not completely out of it if Arian Foster has a good game... but in back-to-back weeks I'm getting ripped by elite QB play. frown.gif

crxshnovski'd icon_lol.gif yea brees put up some good points today. i dont think arian will get 27 tomorrow... rolleyes.gif

• Members

View Post

crxshnovski'd icon_lol.gif yea brees put up some good points today. i dont think arian will get 27 tomorrow... rolleyes.gif

{censored}{censored}{censored}. I needed 7 yards from Arian on that last drive to win. Instead, he loses 5. cry.gif

Sucks so much, because I beat your team in all but 2 positions. (To be fair, you completely dominated me @ QB and doubled me up on Defense.)

Dammit. Under 500 and really starting to second guess that Cam trade. frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh

View Post

{censored}{censored}{censored}. I needed 7 yards from Arian on that last drive to win. Instead, he loses 5. cry.gif

Sucks so much, because I beat your team in all but 2 positions. (To be fair, you completely dominated me @ QB and doubled me up on Defense.)

Dammit. Under 500 and really starting to second guess that Cam trade. frown.gif

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

sorry breau. thats some {censored}ty luck. was a real nail biter, i thought you'd have me for sure after his first half performance

• 4 weeks later...

Archived