What kind of shoes should I get?

TravvyBear

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

64986-crocs-crocs.jpg

Just gave both of my dogs a bath wearing a pair of these, same color. I flip the strap up though, I don't engage in any activities in these that I need to keep them strapped to my feet :lol:

Laugh all you want, they're great yard/river shoes.

Travvy, embrace the cool part of florida and get some sperry boat shoes. Buy a Squier JM and a real amp.

And shave those {censored}ing side burns. How do you pull any ass with those? They're some 3rd degree 'burns.

• Members

I just got a pair of these:

shoes_ia91722.jpg

Pretty comfortable. I wear dress shoes a lot, but they're just not good for my feet, so I've started to wear more casual shoes that are actually good for my feet. {censored} formality in the workplace anyway.

• Members

Just gave both of my dogs a bath wearing a pair of these, same color. I flip the strap up though, I don't engage in any activities in these that I need to keep them strapped to my feet
:lol:

Travvy, embrace the cool part of florida and get some sperry boat shoes. Buy a Squier JM and a real amp.

And shave those {censored}ing side burns. How do you pull any ass with those? They're some 3rd degree 'burns.

Haha I hate sperrys! I agree about the real amp and the JM though. And no way am I shaving my beautiful burns. I pull some nice ass with them, ask the duke.

• Members

Just gave both of my dogs a bath wearing a pair of these, same color. I flip the strap up though, I don't engage in any activities in these that I need to keep them strapped to my feet
:lol:

I came here to say exactly this.

Love my crocs

Love my sperry's

Bro's don't let bro's walk around with 3rd degree 'burns

• Members

I suggest you get some 'real' shoes.. The lack of real support in the chuck T's or Van's makes them really only good as 'knock-around' shoes that aren't worn for longer than jsut doing some errands on the weekend or in the evening after work.

I've been working for a large shoe retailer for almost 5 years. I strongly suggest that you find out what kind of shoe you really need (cushioning or stability) and start building a collection of shoes that will actually help your health and well-being. Your entire body (weight) is on your feet all day, and you should really be in something better than teen-ager shoes.

The reason that Chucks and Vans are great teen shoes is that they are like $25-30 bucks a pair and as you grow, they don't break the bank to replace. However, the reason that most shoes are more expensive is a. materials - much more durable b. R&D to design shoes that will be 'right' for your needs.

• Members

I suggest you get some 'real' shoes.. The lack of real support in the chuck T's or Van's makes them really only good as 'knock-around' shoes that aren't worn for longer than jsut doing some errands on the weekend or in the evening after work.

I've been working for a large shoe retailer for almost 5 years. I strongly suggest that you find out what kind of shoe you really need (cushioning or stability) and start building a collection of shoes that will actually help your health and well-being. Your entire body (weight) is on your feet all day, and you should really be in something better than teen-ager shoes.

The reason that Chucks and Vans are great teen shoes is that they are like $25-30 bucks a pair and as you grow, they don't break the bank to replace. However, the reason that most shoes are more expensive is a. materials - much more durable b. R&D to design shoes that will be 'right' for your needs.

albundy_shoes.jpg

• Members

Blundstone originals are great. They aren't cheap but they last a really long time, are very light (like a running shoe) and comfortable with bouncy soles, can be worn with shorts or pants, and no laces to tie. I walk about 40 miles a week in mine and never have sore feet or blisters. You can also get them resoled with vibram soles when you eventually wear them out.

blundstone_500_1.jpg

• Members

Listen to is man. Get some proper leather shoes with solid soles.

I've worn nothing but shoes of some description since my mid teens and have rock solid, slim feet unlike the soft, mushy, prone to injury and super wide feet that people that wear trainers have.

I currently wear a pair of brown brogues that do me for business and casual. Not bad for only a

Archived