3:53 am, still working...

renula

"I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulfuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our Mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah."

:lol: Classic! I love Monty Python! :phil:

• Members

I knew a guy who was conscripted in Israel. There are long shifts where you have to be awake for ridiculous amounts of time. One of his tips to stay awake was to - ahem - look after himself. Worth a try
:idk:

Wow, for me, fappy=nappy...

Protip for staying awake: keep hydrated.

• Members

Wow, for me, fappy=nappy...

Protip for staying awake: keep hydrated.

I'm not sure a nappy means the same thing over here as it does over there......

Either way - he swore by it, when it's been hours and hours and you just can't stay awake any longer - but then I don't think I've ever been at that limit and had to be working.

I'm not sure a nappy means the same thing over here as it does over there......

Either way - he swore by it, when it's been hours and hours and you just can't stay awake any longer - but then I don't think I've ever been at that limit and had to be working.

Not nappy as in diaper... nap as in kip - a short slumber. "Taking a nap" is a North American (which includes Canada, eh) expression for a short sleep - he was taking stylistic liberties with the vernacular with the use of "nappy."

• Members

Not nappy as in diaper... nap as in kip - a short slumber. "Taking a nap" is a North American (which includes Canada, eh) expression for a short sleep - he was taking stylistic liberties with the vernacular with the use of "nappy."

We say nap too. Mrchrisos is just obsessed with baby poo.:eek:

Archived