Mr Black Eterna

Aaron SS

• Members

It's {censored}ed up indeed.

Probably getting close to the line here for forum acceptability:

But marijuana worked the best for the nausea for me. My oncologist, who is a great doc, basically told me to to do it. Said he could write a scrip for the synthetic stuff, which most insurance doesn't cover for $80 buck a pill, or just go for the real deal. For me it worked way better than the regular anti-nausea drugs which are about $500.00 for a ten day supply anyway. If your buddy doesn't have insurance, some of the pharmaceutical companies have discount programs that would be worth looking into and the docs often have plenty of samples. I had insurance but hit the perscription limit pretty fast.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls

View Post

Mr. Black could you detail what the differences are between the supermoon (modulated reverberator) and eterna (shimmering reverberator) are?

eterna: mix, shimmer (angle control), decay

supermon: reverb (wet mix ratio), sway (modulation control), decay

danke biggrin.gif

The short:

SuperMoon = super huge modulated reverberator. Makes your guitar sound like its in space warping around in solar wind n stuff.

Eterna = ethereal shimmering reverberator. Makes your guitar sound like its in a big empty hall, and can kinda pull off a plate-esque sound too. Set fully wet and with the shimmer control up it barely sounds like guitar anymore.

More about personal taste and application than anything. Both are simple three knob monophonic pedals and share some common ground, but are really in their own lands, so to speak. Kinda like how there are lots of overdrive options and they all have their time and place musically.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Deville

View Post

The short:

SuperMoon = super huge modulated reverberator. Makes your guitar sound like its in space warping around in solar wind n stuff.

Eterna = ethereal shimmering reverberator. Makes your guitar sound like its in a big empty hall, and can kinda pull off a plate-esque sound too. Set fully wet and with the shimmer control up it barely sounds like guitar anymore.

More about personal taste and application than anything. Both are simple three knob monophonic pedals and share some common ground, but are really in their own lands, so to speak. Kinda like how there are lots of overdrive options and they all have their time and place musically.

Any chance we'd ever see a combination of the two in one box? I'm really mad at myself for missing out on the early sales of both of them. Like you said, they each have their niches and personally I like both.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soapbladder

View Post

It's {censored}ed up indeed.

Probably getting close to the line here for forum acceptability:

But marijuana worked the best for the nausea for me. My oncologist, who is a great doc, basically told me to to do it. Said he could write a scrip for the synthetic stuff, which most insurance doesn't cover for $80 buck a pill, or just go for the real deal. For me it worked way better than the regular anti-nausea drugs which are about $500.00 for a ten day supply anyway. If your buddy doesn't have insurance, some of the pharmaceutical companies have discount programs that would be worth looking into and the docs often have plenty of samples. I had insurance but hit the perscription limit pretty fast.

thumb.gif

Another big plus to using marijuana for anti-nausea purposes is that you can't throw up smoke, so it's going to be able to do it's job no matter how nauseous you are.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by iodine74

View Post

Any chance we'd ever see a combination of the two in one box? I'm really mad at myself for missing out on the early sales of both of them. Like you said, they each have their niches and personally I like both.

^^

Let the wookie win.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

Not to completely cheapen the great cause that this pedal run is going towards but, will there be a sudden influx of Supernatural's once the Eterna comes out?

I'm considering selling my Supernatural now frown.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived