Aaron SS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo

View Post

me too me too!

I also picked up a used Supermoon last night!

dude you're whack. selling your beloved Tap-A-Delay AND your glorified SD-2???? eek.gifB5ZIV.png

worst role model a maca could have redface.gif

wtf you need a supermoon AND eterna for? you dont even like reverb! get a WET and settle it. though the supermoon does tickle my prostate a bit... wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

dude you're whack. selling your beloved Tap-A-Delay AND your glorified SD-2???? eek.gifB5ZIV.png

worst role model a maca could have redface.gif

wtf you need a supermoon AND eterna for? you dont even like reverb! get a WET and settle it. though the supermoon does tickle my prostate a bit... wink.gif

shut_your_whore_mouth.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Deville

View Post

Bah. Some people bought a few at the lowest price tier. Kinda expected there would be some flipping for personal profit.

No good deed goes unpunished, eh?

that's pretty low. i guess i don't put anything past most people, but damn, that's pretty harsh, using such an awesome and generous benefit sale for personal profit. i'm sad that i was out of town when this thing happened, 'cause that's an awesome price for a great sounding pedal. i've been looking for a reverb too, but it was over by the time i found out about it. either way, hats off to you, jack, for doing such a cool thing. and a speedy recovery for your friend, i hope.

• Members

well the dude said he just picked up a Solemate reverb and needed to off-set the cost. To be honest, I knew nothing about this pedal, just wanted to try a new reverb after selling my WET. I love this pedal, I am not much into shimmer, but it has great sounds without it, much more flexible than the WET I had, and doesn't suffer from volume drop like the WET. It sounds amazing with the Disaster Transport and SMMH, was making some crazed looping jams today. I won't flip this one.

Archived