Mr Black Eterna

Aaron SS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was just coming over here to share this. Jack seems like a really solid dude for doing this. I'm not much on shimmer verb, and I just spent all my gear money, but I am going to figure out a way to contribute in some way.

• Members

This is all sorts of cool of Jack. Good cause taking care of a friend; all the proceeds to the cause; the pedal seems to be substantially discounted below the standard price; and the demos I had heard seemed like a very, very good sounding shimmer. I don't need one, but I might still get one. And boy, do I want to throw Jack some business in general now.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Blakemore Effects View Post
I think he's still selling the normal ones; just the TCA ones sold out.
Yup. TCA Eternas sold out in 25 hours!!
Info here:
http://mrblackpedals.com/blogs/strai...sage-of-thanks

The standard Eterna is now up for sale. Same pedal and sound, different graphic and color.
I do want to thank everyone who participated. This project has been incredible and its success will be felt for a lifetime.
smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Jack Deville View Post
Yup. TCA Eternas sold out in 25 hours!!
Info here:
http://mrblackpedals.com/blogs/strai...sage-of-thanks

The standard Eterna is now up for sale. Same pedal and sound, different graphic and color.
I do want to thank everyone who participated. This project has been incredible and its success will be felt for a lifetime.
smile.gif
Good job, Sir!

Brutal disease and treatments. (And the treatments are $$$ if he has to go through surgery, chemo, and RPLND.)

This survivor thanks you.

Would have been in, but didn't even know about the raiser before it was over. Tell your buddy things get better and to hang in there. thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by soapbladder View Post
Good job, Sir!

Brutal disease and treatments. (And the treatments are $$$ if he has to go through surgery, chemo, and RPLND.)

This survivor thanks you.

Would have been in, but didn't even know about the raiser before it was over. Tell your buddy things get better and to hang in there. thumb.gif
Yup. Its brutal.
And here in the U.S.A. no $$$ no help.
You would think, with all the technology, invention and innovation that comes out of this country, we'd take better care of our citizens, no?

Its really {censored}ed up.

• Members

Mr. Black could you detail what the differences are between the supermoon (modulated reverberator) and eterna (shimmering reverberator) are?

eterna: mix, shimmer (angle control), decay
supermon: reverb (wet mix ratio), sway (modulation control), decay

danke biggrin.gif

Archived