READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-19-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got this NIB from a closing music store a few months ago, but the new year is bringing a new amp and matchy-matchy cabs sooo...

Fender Deluxe 1x12 with 80 watt Celestion G12P (stock). There are some very faint impression marks on the top where a head sat on it... impossible to photograph (sorry). Still has the plastic on the Fender logo. Comes in original box, with slipcover (that is still in the plastic / never been used). Smoke free home use only, blah blah blah...

These are $275 new with Fender's current coupon, you can have this one for $200 plus shipping. Outside the lower 48 is probably not worth it to ship to you due to size / weight, but if you really want it let me know and we can work something out. Local sale (DC metro, but I am willing to meet you halfway anywhere reasonable) would not be frowned upon. wink.gif

cIFr2.jpg

tCMxr.jpg

RtCIr.jpg

kuk4s.jpg

• Members

I've encountered a few unexpected expenses and need to raise some fast cash. It makes me sad to see these pedals go. They deserve a good home. All prices include shipping and Paypal fees and I only ship to the CONUS. Not looking for any trades at this time.

All pedals listed are in mint condition with velcro removed from the bottom.

Skreddy Lunar Module - $160 - original version (non-mini deluxe) with box and manual
Skreddy Screw Driver - $160 - original version as well, no box or manual with this one
Retro-Sonic Phaser - $135 - still the best phaser I've tried, includes box and manual

100_0777.jpg

• Members
Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

2012-10-06_16-26-44_636.jpg

2012-10-06_16-27-11_194.jpg

DR Scientist The Elements - This is a feeler for my Elements that I just got. It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is in near mint condition Serial #8. $175 shipped or trade for a reverb (Ghost Echo or Supernatural maybe?) that works in my Soldano's effects loop. I'll have a pic shortly.

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. SOLD

905_2963.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $17 shipped or free with any other pedal.

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members
2012-10-23_14-33-32_908-1.jpg

AaronSS built IC ringer muff. $60 SOLDVery good condition, velcro. High gain IC muff with a fully independent octave circuit. Use one, the other, or both. The octave circuit alond is sort of octavia like. Very low fi fuzz with octave bits when you play way up on the neck. Thought I had it sold but complications have left me with it. Someone buy it and paint a pumkin on it... eh? eh? Maybe a SMASHED PUMPKIN.... EH? EH?

EFCMK0COMP.jpg

Malekko Comp PRICE DROP: $70 Mint condition, velcro. I bought it new and used it for a bit, but the electricity on the 2nd floor of my house is screwy so there is noise that I never noticed before I got this. It's not the comp, I've tried it in several places and the one place where it amplifies noise is the room with my guitar stuff in it at home. mad.gif That and I decided I didn't really need it, sorta missed rollin off my volume. It was only on my board for a week or so, gigged it once. Have box, and the little stick on feet these pedals come with.

Not looking for trades right now unless you have one of the Lava Tephra 3' speaker cables. Would sell both for $125 gift'd.

I'm a goddamn sweeheart to deal with. Hit me up! Oh, and you may email me at BassPlayer79@gmail.com which, I reckon, will yield a quicker response.

Oh, and please, Continental USA buyers only, less'n you wanna pay the difference in shipping.

• Members

These are for sale ONLY as they are either already replaced or soon to be replaced by a new pedal when they are sold (my pedal addiction has been a bit insane lately...). Fear not though friends, a trade only thread is around the corner thumb.gif

IMGP9486.jpg

Strymon El Cap - Near mint condition, a little bit of the indicator line rubbed off on one of the knobs. You know it, you love it. $old

IMGP9502.jpg

Infanem STEP - Near mint condition with original box. Massive amount of dirt/fuzz tones available on this one as well as upper octave fuzz tones. $126

IMGP9495.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Tone Reaper - Near mint condition again. Some badass "bender" sounds from this one. $116

IMGP9506.jpg

Bomes Octa - Tron - Near mint condition with original manual. Ridiculous amount of crazy (and not so crazy) fuzz sounds in this one. $175

IMGP9511.jpg

Tech 21 Boost RVB - Near mint condition, slight blemish in the "B" of RVB. Killer reverb but I'm in love with the Eterna. $100

Prices are shipped/paypal gifted and I'll be adding more soon!

• Members

Way Huge Red Llama like new in box with all the papers/buttons etc.Great low-med/high gain with sick output to slam your amp's front end. used about a half hour $85 shipped &paypal'd

WIIO #97 of the first run of 100. Amazing Hiwatt tones and amp crushing output with box and papers $110 shipped and paypal'd

• Members

Please email me if my inbox is full!!!

aporcelainsky@yahoo.com

All prices include priority mail shipping to the Con US. I will consider international shipping via USPS Express International but buyer is responsible for all costs.

UPDATE: ONLY 2 LEFT! Big price drops on each!

8125837659_6a1fb2d3a0_c.jpg

8125861172_ae6952d6bb_c.jpg

Spaceman Wow Signal - rare brass metallic color everybody voted for. these were limited to 50. comes with all the goodies. $299.

8125821731_a861f971d7_c.jpg

8063967189_a58c38c15d_c.jpg

Analog.man Sun Face White Dot NKT 275 - you know what this is. analogman no longer offers the regular white dot nkt 275 transistors, sounds like a true 60's sunface, yadda yada yadda - it's awesome! cleans up great! I'll even include a cheap-o battery to get the extra awesome tones! wink.gif - $250

8125836614_6bbd364c58_c.jpg

Spaceman Aphelion - SOLD!

8036013983_aaef447f40_c.jpg

Malekko Spring Chicken with Dwell (extremely limited PGS blue/silver version) - SOLD!

8125816805_52c7ba706c_c.jpg

Donnerbox Spatial Delay with Modulation - SOLD!

Please email me if my inbox is full!!!

aporcelainsky@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

• Members
CONUS ONLY

HAVE
8206268709_26e71a9964.jpg
earthquaker devices ghost disaster. ghost echo reverb and disaster transport delay in one. rad. box.

8218419314_0fca009aaa.jpg
creepyfingers doomidrive. faithful reproduction of the vintage Univox Uni-Drive circuit with some modern advancements. about halfway between a silicon treble booster and a colorsound overdriver. loves bassy amps. loud as fuck. no box.

8206269839_e3ea885eac.jpg
boss rv-3 reverb. no box.

8207360460_a09a64beb7.jpg
boss rv-2 reverb. no box.

8206271967_9581e146e8.jpg
d*a*m sonic titan clone. made by a forumite, though i don't remember who made it. photo shows missing knob; knob included. no box.

8207363640_43c63957f7.jpg
malekko spring chicken. OG, non-dwell mod pink version. box.

8206275439_0983bca3fd.jpg
malekko ekko 600. dark version. box.

WANT
CASH: Which is king. Open to sensible offers on all pedals.
PEDALS: Including and mostly limited to: Strymon Flint; Jack Deville Dark Echo; Analogman ARDX20.

Send a PM, or email forsciencesc@gmail.com, please.

• Members
20120901_120247.jpg

It's that time of the year again and I have to get rid of some gear to fund my other stuff.

I've got a set of Suhr ML Classic pickups (removed from my Suhr and replaced with BKP Irish Tours -they'll come in the BKP box), parchment covers, normal polarity middle coil. The BPSSC silent single-coil system is also in parchment with Fender screw hole spacing. Would make for one hell of an upgrade to most strats out there.

I'd prefer to sell both of these as a set if possible due to the ML middle coil being wound for the BPSSC already. I'm asking for $325 + shipping for both - considering that the pickups alone would run you $240 new, and that the BPSSC would be another $250 if you can find one (or order the Ilitch Electronics version), I think it's a pretty reasonable price.

I'm located in Singapore but I won't stiff you on shipping, unless you live in Mogadishu or anything like that. Haven't been active on here a lot lately but I've done a lot of good fx deals a few years back if you need refs. Paypal only, please.

P.S.: Rest of the stuff in that picture is sold. Sorry.

• Members

Up for sale/trade is my Skreddy Screwdriver Mini Deluxe.

Awesome pedal, just more than what I need right now.

Completely mint condition, works perfectly. Only a couple strips of Velcro on bottom. Comes with original box and papers.

$215 Shipped and PayPal'd

Trade bait (+ cash from you):
Xotic EP Booster
Xotic SP Compressor
Diamond Compressor

Pics:
90197076-DC45-40F1-81A4-0EAB8DDE48BE-451
F319ADF8-BCA2-4724-A8E7-788696437B05-451
ABBCB7AB-8A86-4F97-AB17-8D328B0B7B06-451

• Members
I want Reverb:
something springy and splashy. not cascading post rock crescendos.

I have Boss HM-2:
great pedal, but I really haven't found a use for it. I'll trade it +/- cash for a reverb or an octave pedal or a tremolo, maybe something else (pretty open-minded. doesn't have to be effects). Midi controller/pad would be great. The Level shaft snapped off sometime before I got it. Pot still works fine. I'd rather trade than sell, but you can make me an offer if you want.
closeupofshaft.jpg
back.jpg
front.jpg

Archived