READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-19-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Hey friends,

These pedals are just collecting dust, and they could use a new home. Prices shipped CONUS, paypal. Shoot me an offer if you don't like my price thumb.gif

Not really looking for trades, but the worst I can say is "no".

TC Electronics Nova Delay [$175]

Skullytone Russian Spy [$80]

Boss TU-2 [very worn] [$30]

EHX Enigma Qballs [$135]

Whirlwind Orange Box phaser [$80]

Trem built by someone here [$50]

IMGP2057.jpg

IMGP2053.jpg

IMGP2052.jpg

IMGP2059.jpg

IMGP2060.jpg

IMGP2055.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Price is shipped in USA and Canada.

ARC Effects Klon Klone: MINT $150

Hate to sell this one as I love it and more importantly I love supporting Aaron as he is a super solid dude and fellow forumite BUT... I have really connected with the KTR so the Klone needs a new home. You won't be disappointed!!

76C5F96F-6CFB-490F-BAEF-1FCDB0317ACA-280

• Members

I purchased this Spunkytoofers Rabbit Hole directly from Daniel a few years ago and haven't had much opportunity to use it, so I am thinking I could use the money for something a little more in my bell curve. It is a circuit bent Boss PS-2 attached to some Texas Instrument device and loaded with controls for some real mash up effects.

This article describes it best:

http://spunkytoofers.com/hottopic/?p=27

Mine is exactly like this one and might have been the one he sold just prior to this. As PS-2's get harder to locate, Rabbit Holes become rarer. There are videos that feature the Rabbit Hole in use on Daniel's site.

$350 shipped CONUS or trade for Goatkeeper or Strymon Blue Sky

Also:

E-Mu Ultraproteus, power cord, good shape (minor rack wear) $300 + shipping CONUS

Teese RMC3 Wah $200 + shipping CONUS

Roland S-10 sampler, power cord, manual, and disks, great shape $140 + shipping CONUS

• Members

jensen2.jpeg

Jensen p12q Alnico speaker - In great shape, with low hours on it. Just looking for something different.

$100 PP'd and shipped CONUS

rat.jpg

Proco 85' WFRI Rat - In pretty good shape. Has a small nick on the top of enclosure. The switch can be sketchy sometimes, probably needs a good cleaning. Otherwise it's everything you'd expect out of a vintage Rat.

$115 PP'd and shipped CONUS

duet3.jpg

Apogee Duet v.1

Works perfectly, but doesn't get used since I bought a larger interface. Small scratch on the face paint, but otherwise in like-new condition.

$255 PP'd and shipped CONUS

Not looking for trades at this time.

PM me if interested!

Archived