So what are you expecting from Santa's big red sack?

Loobs

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Manback1

View Post

I'm hoping that fat bastard brings me one of these.

$T2eC16J,!)8E9s4l5-79BQ0Jq1tKBw~~60_3.JP

Holy smokes. Did not need to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by frankthomson

View Post

a carbuerator for my Jeep CJ7

All I'm hoping for is some $ towards a new set of tires.

• Members

I wanted the Menorah to bring my older son early action admission to his first choice of college

to bring my wife fair compensation for herself and her employees.

to bring my youngest the health he hasn't had for 2 months.

My elder son got deferred to regular decision--better than a flat-out denial, but disappointing.

My wife and her team got SOME of the compensation they deserve but it was disappointing for all of them and their hard work.

My youngest may finally be getting the treatment that will get him better, though he seems worse. We hope that's just things moving, and not another disappointment.

Yeah, we all got some cool toys, but that's just stuff and we'd all rather have the above and nothing else.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

Do yourself a favor and wait until Christmas Day to buy from them. Last year, they had a buy one, get one sale for 24hrs. I picked up 2 M-80 cases and I couldn't be more happy with them. Not sure they'll be having that kind of sale again, as I'd imagine they got their name out pretty well last year, but I know I'll be prepared if they do. Double M-80 and Acoustic case for me.

Thanks for the tip, but Mono only ships to US locations. I have to buy it from an European dealer. You mentioned their Christmas Day sale in a previous thread where gigbags from Mono were discussed, so I checked them out at that point, The good thing is that the price for an M-80 has come down a bit at Thomann and I can get one for about 25 percent less than if I would get one from a domestic dealer.

I am glad to hear that you have been satisfied with yours - I am looking forward to getting an M-80!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by yanktar

View Post

I wanted the Menorah to bring my older son early action admission to his first choice of college

to bring my wife fair compensation for herself and her employees.

to bring my youngest the health he hasn't had for 2 months.

My elder son got deferred to regular decision--better than a flat-out denial, but disappointing.

My wife and her team got SOME of the compensation they deserve but it was disappointing for all of them and their hard work.

My youngest may finally be getting the treatment that will get him better, though he seems worse. We hope that's just things moving, and not another disappointment.

Yeah, we all got some cool toys, but that's just stuff and we'd all rather have the above and nothing else.

Good luck with your son. The health and happiness of loved ones certainly trumps any piece of gear.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Fall

View Post

Good luck with your son. The health and happiness of loved ones certainly trumps any piece of gear.

You bet they do. Thanks. Maybe, maybe. Poor little guy has been sick for 2 months, feels like {censored} all the time. Hoping the new meds, while making him FEEL worse, are actually working.

• Members

Nothing for me. Maybe a small little light for my board, lol. Might treat myself to a couple of things after Christmas, we'll see. I have gas for more fuzz, and more delay. Like always. And for 2013, a good Les Paul is a must.

Archived