So what are you expecting from Santa's big red sack?

Loobs

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Fall

View Post

I used to have an Earth revival. I think those amps were made near where I live. Definitely post pics if Santa comes through.

I allready have one smile.gif Looking forward to stereo setup with both and My ward provideing high end goodness

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh

View Post

lol... I like it. And am quite stoked to finally have a less-bulky wallet.

yeah just not my style i guess.

less-bulky wallets are awesome. i have a similar leather one (just without an id window) that i have used for 5 years now and can never see myself going back to a traditional folded one.

• Members

I had asked for a nexus 7 earlier in the year and I'm pretty sure the wife was listening. That'll probably be the whole shebang (and either strings/tubes or a gc gift card from uncle joe. Uncle Joe always hooks me up with strings and/or tubes).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

I'm just hoping for health for my loved ones... if I get that, I'll be a happy camper.

thats the real deal! all the best for your loved ones Phil wave.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

I thought that was illegal in Germany. cop.gif

yes, but wishes... "one can always dream!"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AxAxSxS

View Post

I allready have one smile.gif Looking forward to stereo setup with both and My ward provideing high end goodness

Nice, my amp tech knows Jess Oliver who I believe was involved with the manufacturing of those amps. He also had a line of amps around that time that are really cool. The head rose out of the cab.

Archived