What's in the mail? (Part II)

delayed delay

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

You need capacitance to trigger it. Like touch from your body. Therefore triggering it with your pinky while doing hammer-ons is most proper. biggrin.gif

Or use the stylus as a pick! idea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

You need capacitance to trigger it. Like touch from your body. Therefore triggering it with your pinky while doing hammer-ons is most proper. biggrin.gif

Or use the stylus as a pick! idea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar [sly]

View Post

AMT WH-1 Japanese girl wah. Looking forward to it!

I got one a few weeks ago.It's quite the cool little wah and it sounds really good...Btw,I have a near mint Laney TT20 combo and a new Celestion MC90 on the way.

Ed

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

Why were you disappointed?

I really like the old MXR pedals and I was expecting the microamp to be great, but it adds annoying highs that didn't work with my already bright rig.

is yours adding highs, too?

• Members

In a year sure to see fewer posts in this thread from me, I have one of these on the way in:

RC2-loop-station.jpg

I like the looper on the TimeLine... but miss having a rhythm track to jam along with. So, for under $100 used, I figure it's worth another go-round. I do like a lot of the updated features on the RC-3, but for what I want to do

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nakedzen

View Post

EHX Micro Synth

Korg Monotron :love:

Gassing heavily for a Moog Little Phatty synth right now. icon_lol.gif (I've never played synth in my life and know squat about music theory).

Yup! That thing is pretty awesome.

• Members

Alot of dress shirts come with plastic collar stays in them. It keeps the collar nice and crisp looking and just better overall, especially when wearing ties. I've never though about buying metal ones though. Even if your dress shirts don't have them already in there, I bet they have the slots for them.

Archived