delayed delay

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

I've used mine onstage. smile.gif

And while velcroing it to your guitar, and using your pic on it sounds awesome, it won't work. You need capacitance to trigger it. Like touch from your body.

Just got the monotron from the mail. But maybe mine is defective then, since I can use it just fine with the pick. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman

View Post

I have several polo shirts that I like but their collars fold up in the front and the points won't stay down. Would these hold the points down?

Unfortunately, no. Polos don't have the slots on the underside of the collar.

Quote Originally Posted by BG76

View Post

Banana Republic gives you the metal ones for free if you ask and are a luxe member.

DAMN! Not a luxe member but that's pretty awesome. At least these are adjustable to 4 lengths, so they should fit all my shirts.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

Definitely picking up that Aristocrats DVD soon, I'm a huge Guthrie Govan fan thumb.gif

Guthrie Govan's best work is the Jamtracks YouTube stuff. His album I wasn't so impressed with. But he's my favorite player just because of the Jamtracks stuff - he speaks to me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

Definitely picking up that Aristocrats DVD soon, I'm a huge Guthrie Govan fan thumb.gif

Guthrie Govan's best work is the Jamtracks YouTube stuff. His album I wasn't so impressed with. But he's my favorite player just because of the Jamtracks stuff - he speaks to me.

Archived