delayed delay

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by tattoedsailor

View Post

LES+PAUL+JUNIOR+SPECIAL+P-90S+SATIN+EBON

Congrats man! I know you've had a hard time deciding on which one smile.gif I'm going to wait. I really want a Goldtop, and am even looking at the PRS 58 (Stripped) models now. Not cheap, but it would be one of those big "investment" purchases when I get it. We'll see...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tattoedsailor

View Post

LES+PAUL+JUNIOR+SPECIAL+P-90S+SATIN+EBON

Congrats man! I know you've had a hard time deciding on which one smile.gif I'm going to wait. I really want a Goldtop, and am even looking at the PRS 58 (Stripped) models now. Not cheap, but it would be one of those big "investment" purchases when I get it. We'll see...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

I love my Monotron. Congrats!

Yup, they seem to have some pretty great sounds in them. This vid sold me on one:

I wonder if I could pull it off live if I velcro the monotron to my guitar and play hammer-on's with my left hand and the monotron with my right using the pick as a stylus. biggrin.gif

Although the thought of putting the monotron on a keyboard stand on stage cracks me up too.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

I love my Monotron. Congrats!

Yup, they seem to have some pretty great sounds in them. This vid sold me on one:

I wonder if I could pull it off live if I velcro the monotron to my guitar and play hammer-on's with my left hand and the monotron with my right using the pick as a stylus. biggrin.gif

Although the thought of putting the monotron on a keyboard stand on stage cracks me up too.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nakedzen

View Post

I've used mine onstage. smile.gif

And while velcroing it to your guitar, and using your pic on it sounds awesome, it won't work. You need capacitance to trigger it. Like touch from your body. Therefore triggering it with your pinky while doing hammer-ons is most proper. biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nakedzen

View Post

I've used mine onstage. smile.gif

And while velcroing it to your guitar, and using your pic on it sounds awesome, it won't work. You need capacitance to trigger it. Like touch from your body. Therefore triggering it with your pinky while doing hammer-ons is most proper. biggrin.gif

Archived