Blakemore Effects R.O.U.S. Tour Box Thread.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575

View Post

That pot didn't turn right for me as well. :|

mooer V blakemore pls.

it must have been someone before you then that treated the pedal like a 17 year old that went from 1st to 3rd on a girl in such a way that would make a Tasmanian devil seem "composed"

throw out 2 or 3 songs/progressions I can go learn for the demo of rat vs. mooer... I'll go figure out what guitar to put into standard tuning for this thing

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

Nice demo.

yeah, listening to this makes me want that thing again.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hangwire

View Post

it must have been someone before you then that treated the pedal like a 17 year old that went from 1st to 3rd on a girl in such a way that would make a Tasmanian devil seem "composed"

throw out 2 or 3 songs/progressions I can go learn for the demo of rat vs. mooer... I'll go figure out what guitar to put into standard tuning for this thing

Heh, yeah, that bass pot. It almost feels more like the knob is on too tight. I meant to mess with that but didn't. idn_smilie.gif

My candy wasn't as gourmet as 952's, but there was definitely MORE!!!

Also, something about a thick chord friendly fuzz ALWAYS makes me play Godzilla.

• Members

View Post

Cake: stick shifts and safety belts.

radiohead: there there.

idn_smilie.gif those are the songs I was playing with the blakemore that I liked.

hmmm, those songs dont scream "rat" to me... they are more pushed amp type toans... but I'll go look up some tabs as I do like both of those songs. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Blakemore Effects

View Post

I've been trying to reply to this thread for like 3 days now, but every time I do, the forum freezes on me. Haha. So, any luck with some clips, hangwire? Any thoughts?

Aside from finding an awful sticks shifts & safety belts tab my weekend was shorted as I am a critical incident responder and debriefer - and the ugliness in the suburbs Sunday took pedal time away

I'm going out if town for work so I am hoping Friday I will get some time for clips

• Members

Well I recorded 6 mins of demo footage on my phone after an hour rocking it in tinychat for lucky viewers. The uploaded product is bad. Not just self critism, but YouTube sent me a recommendation video for Paul Gilbert tone tricks, so yeah, it is bad. I'm going to set up the mics and do a normal person demo this weekend facepalm.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So, due to the forum being so messed up, I sort of forgot about this thread, actually. Haha. The pedal is supposed to goaway next. I'll PM him to try and confirm his info. Hopefully you can ship this out tomorrow, if that works? Sorry for the delay with everything. The forum being screwed up definitely made it harder to check in on things.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Blakemore Effects

View Post

So, due to the forum being so messed up, I sort of forgot about this thread, actually. Haha. The pedal is supposed to goaway next. I'll PM him to try and confirm his info. Hopefully you can ship this out tomorrow, if that works? Sorry for the delay with everything. The forum being screwed up definitely made it harder to check in on things.

have him email me directly so we can exchange info out of the forum to avoid issues. thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude

View Post

It has arrived. Unfortunately, I probably have to wait for the weekend to really give it a go. frown.gif

The sadness. frown.gif Well, at least the pedal arrived, and hopefully you dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat

View Post

Blake, can you remove me from the list? I'd love to try the pedal but I'll be travelling for most of december.

If you'd like, I can just move you to the end of the list, and it'll probably be January by the time the pedal is ready to get to you.

• Members

Enclosures arrived though!

This will be the standard production version:

ProductionROUS.jpg

And then the first ten pedals will be in limited edition colors, seen here:

LimitedROUS.jpg

My dealers are all getting first dibs on the limited edition enclosures, so if you want one, let me know, and I can tell you who it's going to. Planning on a release date of 12/12/12. Super excited! These turned out even better than I hoped.

Archived