What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

lostgoonie

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
people actually drink bud light lime...?
:facepalm:
With the rare exception i find most North american beer to be complete Sh!te.

I'm enjoying a pint of guinness.

guinness ftl :( tastes bad man

are you telling me you dont like any canadian beer?? :eek::facepalm: some of that creemore springs or Steamwhistle or Mill st??? im sure you guys get that out west... :freak:

• Members
christ, what I bunch of pissheads, I hardly ever drink during the week...unless I'm out somewhere, which i'm not obviously or I wouldn't be here now.

I'm drinking tea, not beer right now.

You have small children and don't require a dose of 'medicine' by the end of the day?

What's your secret? :confused:

• Members
I have had the last 5 years of stone anniversary special releases and they are all remarkable. This year is no different...

ipa_bottle.png

Honestly, and this is weird as I am a massive Stone fan, but I didn't like this one. Something about the hops they used made this beer an impenetrable freaking desert to me. It was super dry. Maybe I should give it another chance.

• Members

Tonight I have some Oskar Blues Ten Fidy planned :)

It's a weird Imperial Stout for sure. It's almost like an Imperial Stout/Scotch Style hybrid, if that makes any sense. A bit sweeter than your average Imperial, and a bit dryer and much more thick than your average Scotch.

ten-fidy.jpg

• Members
people actually drink bud light lime...?
:facepalm:
With the rare exception i find most North american beer to be complete Sh!te.

I'm enjoying a pint of guinness.

If you haven't tried Stone, Allagash, Avery, Rogue, Left Hand, Pike, Full Sail, Silver City, Oskar Blues, etc ad nauseam, then you sir have no ground to stand on.

I've tried beer from all around the world and some of the stuff that is happening in the north Americam craft/microbrewery world is my favorite :love:

• Members
I have had the last 5 years of stone anniversary special releases and they are all remarkable. This year is no different...

ipa_bottle.png

My buddy is a chef at Stone's now so whenever he is working I go in and get drunk and full for only $10. The only problem is it's like a 45 minute drive back to my house.

• Members
My buddy is a chef at Stone's now so whenever he is working I go in and get drunk and full for only $10. The only problem is it's like a 45 minute drive back to my house.

That's still a fantastic deal. Win all around. Congrats man, Stone {censored}ing pwns :thu:

• Members

That place is amazing.... I need to get a sXe friend that will drive me and my buddies drunk asses home after.... yea its too far away..

Archived