What kind of beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW!

lostgoonie

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just came here to post Ninkasi Total Domination, and lo and behold!

{censored}'s everywhere now but I love it. That and Radeberger (for when my stomach says {censored} YOU due to too many IPA's) have been my summer standby's thus far. Don't know why the combo of those two, but there you have it.

• Members

Rainier Ale, 7.4% alcohol. 6er of tall cans costs {censored}ing
$5
. {censored}.

Used to be even less until they hiked another tax up on it. Rainier is most def the best canned beer I've ever had, followed by PBR/Oly, followed by Kokanee, followed by whatever the hell's in the cooler.

• Members
:lol:
PBR

hipsters-pbr.jpg

DSC01222edit4sh500.jpg

hipster1.jpg?w=309&h=400

hip.jpeg

You might be surprised how much PBR retains brewing claims to still using natural hops and real water in their beer (at least when compared to other major manufacturers, aka, camping canned beer).

Besides, in the first pic the dude is getting kissed by a pretty girl and is at least making an attempt at facial hair. In the second pic those dudes look like they're having a blast and making the best of a night, and the last pic is a dumb t-shirt probably made by a large corporation in an attempt to cash in on hipster jealousy.

Would I drink it w/ a $50 steak? No. But I wouldn't act like I pee ginger ale just because some "hipsters" drink it on a supposed status quo claim, bucko.

• Members

Speaking of drinking, Jesus {censored} I have alot of Oskar Blues Ten Fidy in me...... :freak:

The great thing about Imperial Stouts (beyond tasting like syrup, fruit, and motor oil) is that 2 glasses in and you're already in happy town...... here's to sneakily high alcohol content beers :thu:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived