Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by npfrs

View Post

How do you use the OK?

It's a pretty fun pedal - I don't typically use it with the gain maxed like in the pic. It's sex with drum machines. Lately I've been using it with my tele to make some dying chord sounds. I haven't recorded with it yet - soon.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by npfrs

View Post

How do you use the OK?

It's a pretty fun pedal - I don't typically use it with the gain maxed like in the pic. It's sex with drum machines. Lately I've been using it with my tele to make some dying chord sounds. I haven't recorded with it yet - soon.

• Members

Just swapped out the Xotic SP Compressor for my 2nd Diamond - this time in seafoam green. SP was too noisy, and the Diamond is dead quiet... Just wish it was a bit smaller:

B13FA3CC-E13F-4187-BBC9-60B43EE3DBE0-125

And with Jack Bauer and a goofy painting I did at my wife's BDay party back in December... There's more to the story, I promise... icon_lol.gif:

9E0BA31B-B594-4517-9CC5-48AD3A9F7374-125

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca

View Post

Thanks! I have a love/hate relationship with fuzz most of the time. I have yet to find something that deserves a permanent spot on my board, gone through lots but there is still lots to try... one day...

never give up, sir. NEVER. There's a fuzz for you somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jnepo1

View Post

DSCN0863_zps4942a38c.jpg

DSCN0864_zps8ff61b94.jpg

DSCN0861_zpsa9c1e154.jpg

Dude your boards are an inspiration for me building a solid clean looking highly organized board/rig.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Capsule

View Post

so much switching...

Great pedal choices.

Haha thanks... But it's really not much switching at all tbh.

I literally never step on my dirts/comp - they're always on, and just controlled by each separate loop on the looper. The timeline, reverbs, vp, and pure octave are all in the 5th loop. The midi controller only gets stepped on before each song; I have the TL's presets set up for each set list (BPM based). So yeah, not much at dancing at all. Basically have 6 foot switches that get stepped on regularly... But I have a TON of versatility with this setup, so I'm plenty satisfied. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein

View Post

never give up, sir. NEVER. There's a fuzz for you somewhere.

Dude your boards are an inspiration for me building a solid clean looking highly organized board/rig.

Thanks! Let me know if you. Need any help.

Archived