Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

It's a PT-1.

I can't remember if that is bigger than the 2 or not, but your board looks like the size that I'll need to get. I wanna try to eventually work my way up to adding an volume, looper and maybe an octave pedal in my setup.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

It's a PT-1.

I can't remember if that is bigger than the 2 or not, but your board looks like the size that I'll need to get. I wanna try to eventually work my way up to adding an volume, looper and maybe an octave pedal in my setup.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

I'd hit that. Is that on a PT2?

View Post

Jr is the smallest, then 1, 2, 3 and then the PT-Pro.

• Members

View Post

I'd hit that. Is that on a PT2?

View Post

Jr is the smallest, then 1, 2, 3 and then the PT-Pro.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stazinish

View Post

I like this a lot. What's the cube pedal?

Thanks! That's a Smallsound/Bigsound {censored} Overdrive. They had a Black Friday sale on Etsy where you can get a random graphic taken from old National Geographic magazines, so I asked for a space oriented one. Looks as good as it sounds!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stazinish

View Post

I like this a lot. What's the cube pedal?

Thanks! That's a Smallsound/Bigsound {censored} Overdrive. They had a Black Friday sale on Etsy where you can get a random graphic taken from old National Geographic magazines, so I asked for a space oriented one. Looks as good as it sounds!

Archived