Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

I miss my Small Clone. It is probably the only chorus that I like.

Totally, man. I've been through 5 or 6 choruses and the Small Clone is the only one actually sounds good or useable to me. The shallow side is the perfect amount IMO.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by conky

View Post

I miss my Small Clone. It is probably the only chorus that I like.

Totally, man. I've been through 5 or 6 choruses and the Small Clone is the only one actually sounds good or useable to me. The shallow side is the perfect amount IMO.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stazinish

View Post

Red Rifles Musket! I love mine. Instant Black Keys. thumb.gif

YES. the red rifles is becoming increasingly rare. mine was modded by BE to v2 specs though. and yes, i was actually just playing a little black keys earlier wink.gif

• Members

View Post

Red Rifles Musket! I love mine. Instant Black Keys. thumb.gif

YES. the red rifles is becoming increasingly rare. mine was modded by BE to v2 specs though. and yes, i was actually just playing a little black keys earlier wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

my 2 secondary 'themed' boards wink.gif

67Dgw.jpg

the musket is just filling in the spot until my ARC Green Pie comes in. Looking to get a DMM to complete that board.

when I see a bunch of Boss pedals together I realize how aesthetically pleasing they are. The color combos. Boss makes great stuff too. Cool board.

• Members

View Post

my 2 secondary 'themed' boards wink.gif

67Dgw.jpg

the musket is just filling in the spot until my ARC Green Pie comes in. Looking to get a DMM to complete that board.

when I see a bunch of Boss pedals together I realize how aesthetically pleasing they are. The color combos. Boss makes great stuff too. Cool board.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

Yeah, I considered the Jr., but I have both switchers, the clean boost and a tuner that need to be on the board before I can even consider any fun stuff.

You'd be surprised how much {censored} you can cram on one of those. I've got a Timefactor and when I had a Pog2 on there I could still get 7 pedals on it. You just have to play that {censored} like Tetris and pack it tightly in there.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

Yeah, I considered the Jr., but I have both switchers, the clean boost and a tuner that need to be on the board before I can even consider any fun stuff.

You'd be surprised how much {censored} you can cram on one of those. I've got a Timefactor and when I had a Pog2 on there I could still get 7 pedals on it. You just have to play that {censored} like Tetris and pack it tightly in there.

• Members

View Post

How does one go about having this done? I tried their contact form a while ago but never heard anything back.

• Members

View Post

How does one go about having this done? I tried their contact form a while ago but never heard anything back.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

View Post

As if road-dog band culture is best culture.

@orangesix I toured for a long time with a sloppy board. The main reason it was sloppy was because I was constantly changing it around, or had quickly put it together. This is usually why, or the musician is lazy. It's always best to do it neat, I've seen loads of touring musicians with neat boards and why wouldn't you want things organized? Nothings worse than having to troubleshoot a sloppy board with a maze of cables on-stage. I've gotten fairly organized lately and it's paid off. Not only with troubleshooting, but your gear is less likely to break down if the cables are secured and aren't being stressed, pulled or constantly shifting around.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

View Post

As if road-dog band culture is best culture.

@orangesix I toured for a long time with a sloppy board. The main reason it was sloppy was because I was constantly changing it around, or had quickly put it together. This is usually why, or the musician is lazy. It's always best to do it neat, I've seen loads of touring musicians with neat boards and why wouldn't you want things organized? Nothings worse than having to troubleshoot a sloppy board with a maze of cables on-stage. I've gotten fairly organized lately and it's paid off. Not only with troubleshooting, but your gear is less likely to break down if the cables are secured and aren't being stressed, pulled or constantly shifting around.

• Members

View Post

idn_smilie.gif they can do it. probably just ignoring you for whatever reason or too busy with new orders and building new pedals

• Members

View Post

idn_smilie.gif they can do it. probably just ignoring you for whatever reason or too busy with new orders and building new pedals

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe

View Post

thanks! agreed, they're all so colorful and nicely cookie-cutter'd. and yea, after starting out with some boss pedals, then going boutique, i've realized the greatness of some of the boss lineup. sure quite a few aren't all that great, but many i'd rather have over similar boutique pedals that cost 2-3 times more. i just need to swap the SD-1 for a FZ-2 and it's done!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe

View Post

thanks! agreed, they're all so colorful and nicely cookie-cutter'd. and yea, after starting out with some boss pedals, then going boutique, i've realized the greatness of some of the boss lineup. sure quite a few aren't all that great, but many i'd rather have over similar boutique pedals that cost 2-3 times more. i just need to swap the SD-1 for a FZ-2 and it's done!

Archived