Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jnichols2727

View Post

Great board! I think I used to own that exact Pharaoh. You don't see too many purple ones with The old painted knobs. I had three different pharaoh's and that was my favorite of the bunch.

Thanks! Forgot who I bought the Pharaoh from, someone on HCFX though. One of the longest-running pedals on my board including the Small Stone.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jnichols2727

View Post

Great board! I think I used to own that exact Pharaoh. You don't see too many purple ones with The old painted knobs. I had three different pharaoh's and that was my favorite of the bunch.

Thanks! Forgot who I bought the Pharaoh from, someone on HCFX though. One of the longest-running pedals on my board including the Small Stone.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherArcher

View Post

You've always got sick boards, man. How is the pds? I've seen a few around town and always hear how sweet the hold function is.

Thanks dude, you too. I've had all the pedals you had at one time minus the MXR fuzz; all great pedals!!!

PDS is pretty cool. I got it for $20 cause the range switch was funky but I fixed it. The hold/repeat is cool and serves for some cool stuff. I'm a big fan of hold/stutter stuff so the pds plus the hold on the DD-5 work well. I'm still honeymooning with the PDS, not sure what I'll do.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherArcher

View Post

You've always got sick boards, man. How is the pds? I've seen a few around town and always hear how sweet the hold function is.

Thanks dude, you too. I've had all the pedals you had at one time minus the MXR fuzz; all great pedals!!!

PDS is pretty cool. I got it for $20 cause the range switch was funky but I fixed it. The hold/repeat is cool and serves for some cool stuff. I'm a big fan of hold/stutter stuff so the pds plus the hold on the DD-5 work well. I'm still honeymooning with the PDS, not sure what I'll do.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe

View Post

Damn, $20 is a steal! I might have to snag one and pair it up with my DD-3 for some stuttering madness.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe

View Post

Damn, $20 is a steal! I might have to snag one and pair it up with my DD-3 for some stuttering madness.

Archived