Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Stubacca

View Post

Here is the latest... added the Cosmichorus and just before leaving for a mid day rehearsal today is got my custom color Walrus Audio Janus. Had a chance to hook it up for a few songs and I was really impressed with it. I'm going to get more time with it over the next few days... stoked.

BA577C58-19F6-4ECF-ABA8-B4E2B77AE2F9-175

517A581D-D284-4BA2-9FC3-02A98FAAB27B-175

64B97B9F-ABE3-4A2B-A5EA-AAF9F71B5986-175

Dat Cosmichorus love.gif

And talk to me about the Sibling - can you compare it to the Whetstone?

• Members

View Post

Here is the latest... added the Cosmichorus and just before leaving for a mid day rehearsal today is got my custom color Walrus Audio Janus. Had a chance to hook it up for a few songs and I was really impressed with it. I'm going to get more time with it over the next few days... stoked.

BA577C58-19F6-4ECF-ABA8-B4E2B77AE2F9-175

517A581D-D284-4BA2-9FC3-02A98FAAB27B-175

64B97B9F-ABE3-4A2B-A5EA-AAF9F71B5986-175

Dat Cosmichorus love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by t-rey

View Post

Dat Cosmichorus love.gif

I had the Whetstone a long time ago so it's hard to compare them really. I think I remember seeing something saying that the Whetstone can go a little slower on the sweep but mainly it's a simplified Whetstone. I love it... got me excited about phasers again. I like subtle, and this does it really well.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalLake

View Post

And tell us about the Janus, Stu. I've been intrigued by them lately. love.gif

Just had a few songs use with it in rehearsal yesterday. The trem side seems really warm and I was amazed how great the fuzz side sounded. Much better in person than the vids are out there. PM me in a few days and I'll give you a proper review on e I have spent more time on it.

• Members

View Post

Dat Cosmichorus love.gif

I had the Whetstone a long time ago so it's hard to compare them really. I think I remember seeing something saying that the Whetstone can go a little slower on the sweep but mainly it's a simplified Whetstone. I love it... got me excited about phasers again. I like subtle, and this does it really well.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalLake

View Post

And tell us about the Janus, Stu. I've been intrigued by them lately. love.gif

Just had a few songs use with it in rehearsal yesterday. The trem side seems really warm and I was amazed how great the fuzz side sounded. Much better in person than the vids are out there. PM me in a few days and I'll give you a proper review on e I have spent more time on it.

• Members

View Post

Nice. I've had a Whetstone for a looong time now, and I love it. But I never use any of the bells and whistles, which has me really considering a Sibling at times.

• Members

View Post

Nice. I've had a Whetstone for a looong time now, and I love it. But I never use any of the bells and whistles, which has me really considering a Sibling at times.

• Members

IMG_0863_zpsba95cf08.jpg

BOSS TU-2 > Digitech Whammy 4 > Modded Crybaby Wah > Digitech Digiverb > Biyang Analogue Delay > Diamond Quantum Leap > Danelectro Reel Echo > PSK Phaser (BOSS clone) > North Effects Repeat Attack Tremolo > t.c. electronic vintage distortion > BOSS DS-1 > Electro Harmonix Big Muff > Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory.

• Members

IMG_0863_zpsba95cf08.jpg

BOSS TU-2 > Digitech Whammy 4 > Modded Crybaby Wah > Digitech Digiverb > Biyang Analogue Delay > Diamond Quantum Leap > Danelectro Reel Echo > PSK Phaser (BOSS clone) > North Effects Repeat Attack Tremolo > t.c. electronic vintage distortion > BOSS DS-1 > Electro Harmonix Big Muff > Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory.

• Members

View Post

Dat Cosmichorus love.gif

View Post

I would check it out for sure then... it's a keeper for me!!

• Members

View Post

Dat Cosmichorus love.gif

View Post

I would check it out for sure then... it's a keeper for me!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mandooks

View Post

Replaced a tone reaper and fulltone ultimate octave with the hoof reaper. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. Dropped an RE-20 in favor of the cc. I would like to eventually replace the vox wah but haven't found anything I've liked yet.

B47D6B56-A721-42A5-B750-93F6ED8EC453-932

Perfect.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mandooks

View Post

Replaced a tone reaper and fulltone ultimate octave with the hoof reaper. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. Dropped an RE-20 in favor of the cc. I would like to eventually replace the vox wah but haven't found anything I've liked yet.

B47D6B56-A721-42A5-B750-93F6ED8EC453-932

Perfect.

Archived