The Ultimate Monsterpiece Appreciation Thread!

HMCMedic

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It does look pretty great. What's the toggle do?

It's just there to kill the battery power, instead of having to unplug the input jack.

Usually my Godlyke powered daisy chain is handling 5-6 pedals, so to have the fuzzes battery powered is easier than having an extra 5-plug daisy chain. Less wires all over the place.

Richard also took my request to have the tone bypass control footswitchable, which I thought could be useful. Kudos to the duderanimous one! Next up I think I'll be getting a two-headed Angry Dick. :eek:

• Members

Ok I am new around here and man I have been through every freaking page and watched all the demo's, I AM SOLD!!! Now I know I want a 2 headed Monster with a NPN and I am torn between the MKII/III and Classic. I really dig the Tonebender type sound so I am leaning more towards the III. What can you guys reccomend? I am wanting to be able to get some of the newer sounds out, Wolmother and other modern bands(which I am having a mental block right now to name them) But still be able to do some of the classic stuff. What do you guys reccomend to match with the NPN? Thanks

• Members

Ok I am new around here and man I have been through every freaking page and watched all the demo's, I AM SOLD!!! Now I know I want a 2 headed Monster with a NPN and I am torn between the MKII/III and Classic. I really dig the Tonebender type sound so I am leaning more towards the III. What can you guys reccomend? I am wanting to be able to get some of the newer sounds out, Wolmother and other modern bands(which I am having a mental block right now to name them) But still be able to do some of the classic stuff. What do you guys reccomend to match with the NPN? Thanks

I say a NPN and a Classic is a useful combo!

Archived