HCEF Cheap Trades Thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Hey HCFXer's. I have some cool stuff to swap:

Handmade Brewster Super Overtone boost w/ gain stage. Handmade by someone here, it's been so long I can't remember who (if it's you please refresh the memory), housed in a vintage Singer sewing machine pedal :

boost

Pedal's bottom:

back

5 Strat pups (three are 57/62's, 2 are ceramic Squier) and a HB from an Aria Pro II LP-style

Ibby Soundtank digital delay, no battery connector, but works perfect with an adaptor.

I'm looking for a fuzz pedal, something unusual and cool, clone kits (assembled please), hit me up!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm looking for a Marshall JFX-1 Guitar effects processor. I have hundreds of pedals, but not all of them are for sale or trade. If anyone has a Marshall JFX-1 Guitar effects processor to trade, please let me know. Maybe I have something you want and we can work out a trade...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Have a Crybaby with mods (yellow fasel, vocal mod, bass and gain mod, and increased mods mod). Missing a leg or two.

Also, have a Vox 847 wah with several mods (Area 51 output buffer mod, Icar pot, Switchcraft jacks, the Whipple inductor, vocal mod, and other various changes which I don't think affected the sound).

Looking for Boss SD-1, GE-7 or delays/echo.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Penta 12AT7 and an E.H. 12AY7 for trade. I bought them from dougstubes to swap out the 12AX7s in my amp and after about 30 - 45 minutes I realized that I like the original tubes better. Will entertain cash offers but would rather trade for patch cables, cheap noisemakers, pedals or whatever. PM for pics.

• Members

Hi, I got Artec SE ADL delay. I will sell it for 40 USD plus shipping. I am open for discussion.  It is in perfect condition, contains package and leaflet. Here is the picture f You are interested in seeing it, as seeing is beleving. More pictures on request.

95193543\_1\_1000x700\_artec-se-adl-analog-delay-krakow.jpg

God bless Ya!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Hi all,

In the UK and I have:

An unopened MusikDing SHO kit, plus an undrilled enclosure.

a BYOC Tonebender 2-knob that someone else made with a terrible failed paintjob and that needs some TLC - has 3 x OC75s. The build itself is fine inside.

Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo

Looking for a muff-type fuzz in trade.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

FOR TRADE......

Looking to trade one, two, or all three for a pedal(s) of like value. They are ALL in LIKE NEW condition, and I purchased them all new within the past 2 years.

What I have to trade:

(with what I paid):

ISP Decimator: $135+tax

MXR Stereo Chorus: $169+tax

TC Electronic Ditto Looper: $99+tax

Pedals I'm interested in:

Boss DD3, Rotovibe, Small Clone, Fulltone Clyde, Anything by MXR or EHX, any boutique pedals... anything effects wise. Send me whatcha got! I'm open to everything. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Archived