Sign in to follow this  
Phil O'Keefe

HCEF Cheap Trades Thread

I have a Zoom PD-01 overdrive.
I need a Jensen 8 inch ceramic speaker. Preferably a C8.
I am looking for other trades as well, lemme know what you have.
Also have other things to trade. Maybe some 12ax7's, some EL 34's.
I could trade my Jensen p8.

I have an inexpensive bass body and neck if anyone can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by WBigsby View Post
aren't we coming up on the first quarter of the next fiscal year?
Okay - I think I'll pull that out of the thread title... but making a completely new thread? I'm not sure that's a good idea for a couple of reasons. First of all, this one really isn't that huge or unmanageable yet, and secondly, it gives everyone a little more exposure. I'm sure some of these haven't been spoken for / matched up yet.... and if they had, please delete your post or edit it to make it easier for everyone else - and to keep yourself from hearing from people about an item you no longer have / want.

Maybe I'll make a new thread at the close of the year. We'll see.

Sound reasonable? smile.gif

013.jpg
014.jpg

1 Yamaha SG200 pickup, sounds good, but no lead attached
2 No name zebra pickups, frankly don't remember how they sound.
Boss TU-15 tuner
Fender Mini Twin amp

Looking for a simple reverb pedal, would love to trade for a Biyang. Really though any reverb pedal. Willing to combine items to make trade even.

I have:

Pepper Mill from Runoffgroove. It's a light, transparent, touch sensitive overdrive that I built from the Runoffgroove layout. MosFet pushing a JFet into distortion... True Bypass, built in a small Radio Shack aluminum box.

Brand new Behringer DC-9 (Dyna Comp knockoff) and UT100 (Tremolo). I got these on a trade, the DC-9 has only been out of the package long enough for me to plug it in for 5 min, the UT100 doesn't have a box but is new as well.

I want:
A good quality pedal tuner.
A good quality compressor.
Verbzilla.
Overdrives.
What ever you have to offer.

47a1cf35b3127ccefec923936b1c00000030O02Q
47a1cf35b3127ccefec9fbd2ea0100000030O02Q

I really need 2 guitar strap holders and screws, or the little felt washer pieces, 2 black skirted guitar knobs, like on the fender deluxe 72 tele, 2 500k pots, and a standard input jack for a guitar. Maybe even saddles that say fender on them for my jagmaster.

I can trade a Dano Fish n Chips.

I've got an 80's Made in Japan Arion SMM-1 Metal Master. Kind of Arion's answer to the Boss HM-2. Works perfectly and is in great shape, missing two of the four knobs but everything works, just turn the shafts or put on some other knobs.

Trade for another pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS View Post
I'll post a full list a little later but here's a quick rundown of what I've got :

-4 or 5 pedal enclosures with drilled holes that are slightly off
-Kepur Guitar Strap with climbing hooks
-BYOC Tubescreamer PCB
-Mogami/Planetwaves/Dimarzio/Hosa cables of different lengths

What I'm looking for :

-Wah Pedals (working or non working)
-Moddable Boss Pedals (SD-1/DS-1/BD-2/etc)

still got the byoc ts? I have a stock boss ds-1 ill trade i'll trade for other stuff as well

I have a dan pepperoni phaser I'd like to trade for some parts if any one has anything kicking around.

any pots/jacks/pedal boxes would be awesome.

I've got a BYOC Trem that I got locally and apparently the guy who built it {censored}ed up a little. It works but the knobs are finicky sometimes. Also have DOD Classic Tube, FX-40 eq, FX-17 volume/wah, MXR Classic Distortion, and a Dano TOD-1

I need humbuckers and strat pickups, a tele bridge and pickups, and a strat neck. Two nuts, a white SG pickguard (full-size), and maybe some straplocks or locking tuners.

I'm looking for the following:

-aby box
-some sort of bassy fuzz in an mxr or smaller sized enclosure
-ehx cathedral

I have for trade:
-Hardwire RV-7 in perfect condition, comes with box, glow in the dark label, and knob guard
-VFE Pale Horse OD, one of the last hand painted models to come out before they had the screenprinted ones. Again, in perfect condition. Very dynamic and tweakable.
-DOD 250 Reissue - non-led model. Enclosure is a little beat up, but other than that, works perfectly.

0f61f45a.jpg

-1" Bigsby Replacement Spring
-Replacement Jack Plate w/ screws
-Behringer CC300 Chorus (Boss DC-2 clone)

-BNIB Hosa-style patch cable
-Vox AC15 HW Manual

Quote Originally Posted by boonestunes View Post
Have: Marshall Supervibe, modtone wah, modtone volume,ernie ball volume w/sweep pot,
Need: compressor,vibrato, tuner
Sending you a PM for a trade idea.

Has anyone got a tap tempo footswitch? I've got a big ugly flappy one and I want a one that actually affixes to my pedalboard.

I have a matched pair of EHX EL84s that are pretty much brand new (used for like an hour, literally). I pulled them out of a new AC15 to replace them with some cool vintage tubes, then sold the amp, and I don't have anything else that uses them (I always get 6V6 powered low wattage amps, 'cause I like them better).

I also have an Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz pedal and a First Act Chorus pedal that I don't really need.
And a Pignose Piggy-in-a-Box.

I could use a black Tele pickguard, or a Jazzmaster pickguard (no preference, would just like to try something different maybe).
Or maybe a cool strap or two.
Or maybe some kind of cheap pedal (cheap OD like a Dano Drive, or Bad Monkey, or something).

FT:Fender CIJ Jazzmaster pickup set
True bypass/Feedback Looper
Want:White-ish Strap for my jazzmaster/patch cables/expression pedal

ive got 3 pickups, one new in package 500k gretsch pot, and a NOS Tung-Sol 6AN8A tube.

pickups were handwired by Christopher Scott (maker of my iceman) im not the original owner of this guitar and when i got it the wiring was so effed, that nothing worked. gutted the whole guitar and started from scratch with a new set of pickups. so i have no idea how these sound, but im guessing good. heres what they looked like on the guitar in its original condition. attachment.php?attachmentid=191568&d=113

still in excellent condition
[ATTACH=CONFIG]344258[/ATTACH]

500k pot, was going to use this on the iceman rebuild, but ended up needing a push pull instead. still new in package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344259[/ATTACH]

Tung-Sol tube was bought off ebay as NOS and tested. got rid of the amp it was for before i used them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344260[/ATTACH]

i have a brand new white seymour duncan vintage rails strat bridge pickup. brand new, in box, never installed.

looking for a holy grail reverb with power supply. big box only.

Quote Originally Posted by GDan

View Post

Has anyone got a tap tempo footswitch? I've got a big ugly flappy one and I want a one that actually affixes to my pedalboard.

I've got a Boss FS-5U in good shape if you're interested.

For trade:

- Big Muff NYC - works in bypass and engaged, but has been "modded". Doesn't work 100% like it should and the board isn't perfect. This was my first attempt at modding, and I didn't do too well.

- Boss SD1 - doesn't work. Bypassed sound comes through. Engaged, no sound. doesn't work. Another botched mod job.

- Dunlop Crybaby - doesn't work. Bypassed sound comes through. Engaged no sound. doesn't work. One day it just stopped working. No clue what's wrong with it. Could be a simple fix.

all 3 possibly spoken for.

have:
BOSS DS-1
BOSS CS-3
BOSS 10 Band halfrack eq
BOSS halfrack pitch shifter/ delay
Ibanez AF9 Auto Filter
Ibanez rack Delay
Ibanez 30 Band rack eq
Washburn "Stack in a Rack" distortion preamp thing with footswitch

want:
DUNLOP Q-ZONE!!