FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar!!!

4nkam

• Members

Chad, i've been trying for the past hour or so to order but i keep getting error messages. I get:

Payment declined. Please change your payment method by clicking the "change" button below.

and

The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

However, I'm 99.9% sure that the address is correct so i really don't know what to do. I'd love to have one of those guitars so it would be awesome if you could help me out.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Chad Dyer

Actually, the storefront is in Cool Springs, Tennessee. All our stuff is built there and you can check out the diecasts and more at Cool Springs Harley Davidson.

-Chad

So why is the payment being sent to FL? :confused:

• Members

I wonder what they are going to charge to ship the guitar? The site says you will receive a certificate for redemption and that the guitar will not ship until March. Do you have to do something with the certificate to get the guitar?

• Members

Originally posted by jeff mc

Chad, i've been trying for the past hour or so to order but i keep getting error messages. I get:

Payment declined. Please change your payment method by clicking the "change" button below.

and

The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

However, I'm 99.9% sure that the address is correct so i really don't know what to do. I'd love to have one of those guitars so it would be awesome if you could help me out.

That's a credit card problem, brotha. Contact your card company.

-Chad

• Members

That's a credit card problem, brotha. Contact your card company.

-Chad

Alright, thanks. odd thing is, i've tried using 3 different cards and they all get the same thing. maybe i'll have to take another look over the info.

ps.- is this offer open to canada too?

• Members

Actually, the storefront is in Cool Springs, Tennessee. All our stuff is built there and you can check out the diecasts and more at Cool Springs Harley Davidson.

-Chad

Hey Chad, I live in Nashville, can I drop mine off at the Cool Springs location?

• Members
Originally posted by Cochise

What process of the checkout did those who have ordered one choose which model(camo,bullseye, or buzzsaw) they wanted? I'm at the place order and see no mention of a guitar.
:confused:

which ever diecast you choose is the same pattern of guitar you get.

• Members

Correct. This shopping cart is only about 3 weeks old. I spend about 2 weeks building the sumbitch and I've still not figured out how to get the checking payment address in there, simply due to the fact that until this point there's been no check purchases made. But rest assured I'm on it and as soon as I figure it out, I will come back here and let you guys know.

-Chad

Chad,

Since you're the webmaster, can you please explain why your website touts transactions as being secured via SSL encryption, yet on your checkout .asp page, the end user's form has not traversed over to the https:// protocol?

I'd like an explanation (and I'm sure others would too) why your website would tout transactions as being secured -- when in reality anyone placing an order via this website would send their name, address and credit card information across the Internet in CLEAR TEXT !!! :mad:

The forum is all yours....

• Members

Hey man...the payments can be sent to:

357 Customs

813 Orienta Ave.

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

-Chad

I am in.... I figured "what the heck!"

I wonder what shipping and handling charges will cost for it ??? This might be the area where they make the money...

• Members

Originally posted by psychodave

I am in.... I figured "what the heck!"

I wonder what shipping and handling charges will cost for it ??? This might be the area where they make the money...

357 is going to cover the shipping fees :thu:

MJ

Archived