FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar!!!

4nkam

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, here is the deal. I went through their checkout procedure and when I got to the payment part, it was not secure. Any reputable business would be encrypting your credit card information. So no way I was gonna give my credit card info...

However, they offered another payment option: Check By Mail. So I selected that and continued to full checkout on the $132 Package that supposedly gets me the free guitar. Now all they have is my name and address and I can call them Monday to try to get someone to verify this AND I have a legitimate order in with an order number if I feel this might really be true. If I feel comfortable, I'll send them a check, if not, well...

I also wrote them an email explicitly asking whether this was a real guitar, etc... That way I'll have it in writing if something goes wrong...

I hope non of you gave out credit card info - always look for https in the link if you do that so you know your info is encrypted...

There is no way this can be true, but for $132 that I haven't even sent yet, I'll take a chance...

My two cents,

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by sah5150

Ok, here is the deal. I went through their checkout procedure and when I got to the payment part, it was not secure. Any reputable business would be encrypting your credit card information. So no way I was gonna give my credit card info...

Great point. I was one second away from paying with a credit card when I saw your post.;)

BTW- I "saved page as" all of the web pages I thought were important...

• Members

WOOOA, I was wrong, it is on their page, it does look legit. The company IS linked to Zakks page and the deal is on the actual companies web site. Unless the company its self is crooked (which I really doubt since Zakk has them linked to his page) then it is legit. I'm getting one.

• Members

That's what I'm saying guys...357 is a REAL company that has done lots of work for awhile now. They are hooked up with Zakk and his crew, they often have fun promos/contests going on. It's on the 357 site, the IPs are fine, it was posted on the official ZW board and myspace, etc...

MJ

• Members

Warning to All:

"IF it appears to be too good to be true, 99% of the time, it is" You all may recieve an Epiphone Les Paul, but the condition, shape, all that crucial stuff that makes a guitar what it is, may not be what your'e getting. This may be sour grapes, because any guitarist in their right mind, would take this deal. That is why I am NOT! Since the deal is through 357, if that would file Bankruptcy, Epiphone is not lible to send you those guitars, the deal is through 357's company, not Epiphone, please guys, be cautious, don't let your eyes get too big and your mouths water at an amazing deal. It sure does look good, but there are too many "what if's" for my credit card or money order to be sent there. And you who did it, I pray to JESUS that you get what you think you are getting, this would be one hell of a scam, and I am sure the HC Alliance would all stand strong on this, but something just tells me "NO", I don't know what it is, it's not my girlfriend either. Just something inside! Good Luck to all who go for it, I really hope it's Legit and everything comes out, Great for yuns!:thu:

Archived