FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar!!!

4nkam

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Wizard7

What if the guitar's like some miniature little piece of {censored} rip off??
:evil:

Read the deal again man :)

This is not a special run of these guitars...this is the right-off-the-shelf signature Epiphone model.

MJ

• Members

Originally posted by CatsGoMoo

I ordered one, but decided I wanted to go ahead and get a Buzzsaw too. I'm not sure if I should place another order or call them on monday (as they seem to be out today).

I doubt there's any break on the shipping. I'd just place a second order (that's what I did :D).

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

I doubt there's any break on the shipping. I'd just place a second order (that's what I did
:D
).

Yeah, good idea. I went ahead and did it.

My little cousin is a HUGE BLS fan. He's going to freak out when I give him this guitar for his birthday in april.

• Members

Originally posted by this is paul

yea, seriously. that guy buying it for his cousin is the {censored}! haha, i just want one for myself.

No, no. dont get me wrong. I'm buying one for myself, too. I want my camo les paul!

I just feel that that damned kid needs a real guitar. He's been learning on a Silvertone.

• Members

It seems legit now, still very very hard to believe. Is there a way we can verify it with Gibson? Surely they are in on it as 357 wont be going to Guitar Center to buy these.

Heres the rub.....

" Hey Kurt in NJ ,this is Zakk"

"Yea"

" that umm factory they make those %$^%^# Agiles in? You think they could make some &%^$%^$% BLS guitars under the Epi name?

"Uhh yea for like 50 bucks each but you gotta buy 900 of them"

" Kick F&^%^ A ^%$ dude. Im gonna call my friend Chad and 357 and blow this S*&^ up. You want in bro?

" Uh no I like selling my Agiles, plus youre kinda weird"

" KIck (&^(** A*&^^& Kurt, BLS forever bro.

" Uhhh bye"

• Members

Originally posted by ams2ek

I wonder what they are going to charge to ship the guitar? The site says you will receive a certificate for redemption and that the guitar will not ship until March. Do you have to do something with the certificate to get the guitar?

Shipping is on us.

When we announce the guitars are in, we'll ask you all for your confirmation certificates and once we recieve them, we'll send out the guitars.

-Chad

Archived