FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar!!!

4nkam

• Members

Originally posted by 4nkam

Dudes...Check this: You buy a 357 customs gift certificate/diecast package and you GET a $100 357 customs gift certificate AND your choice of Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitars:

-Bullseye

-Sawblade

-Camo

Here is the link to the 357 Customs STORE with the gift certificate/diecast packages:

YES, THIS IS LEGIT.

-Buy a bullseye gc/diecast package, get a bullseye Epiphone ZW guitar

-Buy a buzzsaw gc/diecast package, get a buzzsaw Epiphone ZW guitar

-Buy a camo gc/diecast package, get a camo Epiphone ZW guitar.

Pay by check or credit card. The address to mail your check is:

357 Customs

813 Orienta Ave.

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

LIMITED: ONE of EACH guitar per household, meaning you can get one of each and have all three guitars.

Any orders of more than three guitars will be rejected and WON'T be processed. There were a few people abusing this offer and ordering WAY too many guitars.

CANADIAN FRIENDS: Order by check, I think things should be cool that way

SHIPPING: 357 Customs is covering shipping in MARCH. When the guitars are ready, it will be announced and you will be asked for your confirmation certificate, then once received, the guitars will be sent out.

KIND OF GUITAR? This is NOT a special run of these guitars...this is the right-off-the-shelf signature Epiphone model. It's the real deal, no keychains, no mini guitars, it's the real deal sig Epiphone Wylde guitars.

PURCHASE CONFIRMATION: If you didn't receive a confirmation email, CHECK YOUR SPAM/BULK/JUNK mail boxes.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? It's a marketing blitz and they are simply trying to spread the word on 357 Customs

OTHER PROMO(s): The other promos like on epiphone's site are different, but also sweet

MJ

Is the confirmation# the same as the order#?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by DarkCide

It's funny to see people go tits up once they see a good deal. You guys remind me of the tickle me Elmo story from a couple of years ago.

Lets just wait to see if this is legit before we enjoy our brand new Epis.

It's legit, holmes. 357's been in business for a while now, and Zakk is the cele that 357 has built the most bikes for.

SawbladePoster-2.jpg
Newest shot of the Sawblade chopper for Zakk...we just gave it away to a fan.

sawblade3.jpg
This summer in Nashville with the Sawblade...

zakkonchopper.jpg
This January at the Suicide Messiah video shoot.

metalchopper3.jpg
Zakk's fiddles in Nashville with the Metal Chopper...

bullseye4.jpg
Zakk with the original bullseye chopper in early 2004.

Other bikes we've created for celebs...
tim2.jpg
Tim McGraw...

danieltoby1.jpg
Toby Keith...

keithdelivery1.jpg
Keith Urban...

-Chad

• Members

Originally posted by this is paul

So Chad, how long do I have to send in my check? and what do you guys need with it(order #, etc..) I placed my order late last night, and you shall receive payment soon! im excited....

Your order stands. Send in the check whenever. Make sure you note the order number on your check.

-Chad

• Members

jeez,a few emails and a question on here and still no answer..

CHAD, DO YOU SHIP TO THE UK AND IF SO HOW MUCH DOES IT COST???

YOUR WEBSITE ISNT VERY HELPFUL AS I CANT CHOOSE A SHIPPING OPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL!!!!

i want to order some stuff as i like the t-shirts & hoodies, and i didnt actually know about your company until now (yes that means send your company money???!!).

thanks

• Members

Originally posted by eminefes

I say it is NOT SAFE FOR CREDIT CARDS:

Please Chad, could you explain this?

Jeez...settle down please. Can you fathom how busy I am running this deal?

International shipping will be applied to your purchase. It will run about $13. The chopper shipping is on us.

THANK YOU.

-Chad

Archived