FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar!!!

4nkam

• Members

Originally posted by Cochise

What process of the checkout did those who have ordered one choose which model(camo,bullseye, or buzzsaw) they wanted? I'm at the place order and see no mention of a guitar.

Originally posted by Chad Dyer

You guys are making this complicated by NOT READING WHAT I'M WRITING.

Buy a bullseye pack...get a bullseye. Buy a sawblade pack...get a sawblade. Buy a camo pack...get a camo.

-Chad

Read more of what we write. Another fomum member helped me out already. Thanks anyway though:thu:

I ordered a camo and bullseye.:D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant find an actual link to it saying free EPI LES PAUL ZAKK WYLDE with purchase of the diecast kit, only the other way around. It says on zakks website purchase a zakk wylde LP and get a free mini 1/8th chopper, im {censored}ing confused. someone send me a LINK to the actual promotion that has got your guys panties in a bunch here please. im not seeing anything having to do with it on 357's website either.

I live 5 minutes from altamonte: chad, if i come up there on monday, will there be someone who will give me info on all of this?

• Members

Originally posted by ncook

That seems to solve the problem, order using
and you have encryption. The cert said it doesnt match the name of the site but its still encrypted and is issued to 357customs.

Actually I just added a "s" behind the http on the shopping cart page and it redirected to a secure port. I dont think thats standard practice but if your going to use a card, thats what I'd do.

+1

And I ordered the bullseye. Might get the camo too, just dunno bout the maple neck.

Whatta {censored}ing deal!!

• Members

Originally posted by guitarist17

I cant find an actual link to it saying free EPI LES PAUL ZAKK WYLDE with purchase of the diecast kit, only the other way around. It says on zakks website purchase a zakk wylde LP and get a free mini 1/8th chopper, im {censored}ing confused. someone send me a LINK to the actual promotion that has got your guys panties in a bunch here please. im not seeing anything having to do with it on 357's website either.

I live 5 minutes from altamonte: chad, if i come up there on monday, will there be someone who will give me info on all of this?

The link is all over this thread.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarist17

That is a DIFFERENT promo, not related to this one.

They are listed in their STORE, not the main website. Here is the page for the gift certificate/diecast packages: http://64.49.233.159/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26

MJ

• Members

Originally posted by sekler

Can I know until when is this going on ?

I'd be interested, I don't think I saw the effective time period in the other pages about that thing.

It's a limited time, act fast/now kinda deal :)

MJ

• Members

Waiting til the morning to order one. I've seen too many sites get jacked while gaming, including accounts get easily stolen and administers accs stolen too. Anyone with a keylogger could steal someone's password and post anything they want at a site...

• Members

How do you get from here:

http://www.zakkwylde.com/nwwd/mafia3.htm

or

http://www.357customs.com/

to here:

http://64.49.233.159/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=bullseyegcpackage

I did some looking around... no clear mention of the promo on any of the first 2 sites, which are probably legit. I'm not gonna buy this just cuz some guy signed up to HC with a Chad Dyer nickname.

P.S. - And I have read every post so far, I could sign up to HC as "Chad Dyer" if it wasn't taken. Hell, I'll try to sign up as Zakk Wylde too.

• Members

That is a DIFFERENT promo, not related to this package promo.

Go to the 357 website you posted. Click on collectibles. THEN click on any "add to cart" button. It won't actually add it to a cart, but it WILL take you to their STORE page. Then click on the link at the bottom that says "357 Gift Certificates."

MJ

• Members

Originally posted by mateo150

How do you get from here:

or

to here:

I did some looking around... no clear mention of the promo on any of the first 2 sites, which are probably legit. I'm not gonna buy this just cuz some guy signed up to HC with a Chad Dyer nickname.

You need to READ this whole thread. Check the links. Chad was invited here from the zakkwylde.com forum. This whole thread could be cut in half if people would read the damn thing.

• Members

This sounds way too good to be true. I've never seen anything this good during my 10 yrs of net surfing.

I'm going to place my order in few days, but not now.

If this is legit, it would be way too cool. I've always wanted a Zakk's camo with maple neck, even though it's not a real gibson, epi is still a kickass guitar.

• Members

Dudes...Check this: You buy a 357 customs gift certificate/diecast package and you GET a $100 357 customs gift certificate AND your choice of Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitars:

-Bullseye

-Sawblade

-Camo

Here is the link to the 357 Customs STORE with the gift certificate/diecast packages: http://64.49.233.159/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26

YES, THIS IS LEGIT.

People, this is LEGIT.

My name is Chad Dyer, webmaster for Zakk Wylde & Black Label Soceity and 357 Choppers.

It's real easy. We've got a monster marketing blitz on right now, and we're taking HUGE steps to get 357 Choppers name out there and get a solid buzz on it.

We're doing Choppers & promotions with Zakk, Allen Iverson, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, etc.

Those of you who are worried about a "site hack" and all that don't have any reason to be concerned. I posted this on our MySpace pages, all the BLS fan forums, our 357 Choppers site and the 357 Choppers SHOPPING CART. I run ALL those sites & pages.

The BLS fans know me, as I've been working with Zakk and all the BLS guys since 2001. This is no bull{censored}. I accept the fact that there's some non-believers out there, but when this deal gets done and everybody's got their guitars, the proof will be in the pudding.

Thank you all for your time.

-Chad

-Buy a bullseye gc/diecast package, get a bullseye Epiphone ZW guitar

-Buy a buzzsaw gc/diecast package, get a buzzsaw Epiphone ZW guitar

-Buy a camo gc/diecast package, get a camo Epiphone ZW guitar.

Pay by check or credit card. The address to mail your check is:

357 Customs

813 Orienta Ave.

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

LIMITED: ONE of EACH guitar per household, meaning you can get one of each and have all three guitars.

Any orders of more than three guitars will be rejected and WON'T be processed. There were a few people abusing this offer and ordering WAY too many guitars.

CANADIAN FRIENDS: Order by check, I think things should be cool that way

SHIPPING: 357 Customs is covering shipping in MARCH. When the guitars are ready, it will be announced and you will be asked for your confirmation certificate, then once received, the guitars will be sent out.

KIND OF GUITAR? This is NOT a special run of these guitars...this is the right-off-the-shelf signature Epiphone model. It's the real deal, no keychains, no mini guitars, it's the real deal sig Epiphone Wylde guitars.

PURCHASE CONFIRMATION: If you didn't receive a confirmation email, CHECK YOUR SPAM/BULK/JUNK mail boxes.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? It's a marketing blitz and they are simply trying to spread the word on 357 Customs

OTHER PROMO(s): The other promos like on epiphone's site are different, but also sweet

MJ

• Members

I just did one with a check by mail. I'll wait until monday before I send any moola. Obviously, no mail on Sun, but also to give this time to ferret out any possible scam. If it's legit, it will be the first time a "too good to be true" actually was true for me anyway.

• Members

Originally posted by fireonhigh

how long has 357customs been at 813 orienta avenue altamonte springs??like i said earlier ,i was there today,, no mention of 357 .im going back monday and find out the real deal,,

read the thread. Theres no actual physical store. Its an online company, thats where there financials are based.

Archived