FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar!!!

4nkam

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It says that the delay on the guitars is due to production which would lead me to believe that the guitars are obviously brand new. And Epiphone and "357" obvioiusly have a business connection.

The thing is that on the Epi site it says buy a guitar get a toy chopper.....on the 357 site it says buy the giftcard get a guitar.....i dunno what to think.

• Members

Originally posted by sah5150

I also wrote them an email explicitly asking whether this was a real guitar, etc... That way I'll have it in writing if something goes wrong...

i also wrote them an e-mail asking them for clarification on the "FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Guitar"

i also asked them if there are any restrictons, particularly if i live in canada

we'll see what they say, seems legit

• Members

Originally posted by killswitch_19

Yeah, I can't imagine this being legit and there being no limit. Hell for the price of one of the guitars I can get 4 or 5.

They ARE limited, but buyers aren't limited to the amount they purchase.

MJ

• Members

Originally posted by VoodooChild24

Ok, i just ordered one. If this turns out to be legit then all is good.

But i have this feeling that this would be an LP-100 - ZW colored guitar.
:freak:

When are you guys sending your payments?

I dont know man. I'd like to see Chad clear up any and all questions/doubts. Everything so far is checking out.

bullseye.jpg

Says 799 value too.

• Members

I know Chad and this is totally legit. I just came accross this thing myself and Chad has had many replys on

www.zakkwylde.com

www.sdmfworldwide.com

So, if you want one or two of these things, you probably better hurry. My guess is they won't be around another couple of hours. People are buying multiple items.

I mean, honestly...$132.00 gets you a cool little chopper you could give away to your kid for Christmas and a $100.00 gift certificate for their site. What are you out if it isn't true? (Which it is). Zakk/Gibson/357 Choppers are tight, so I wouldn't worry about getting had! Also, Chad did say that these were the regular epiphone guitars and not the LP 100...

sanz

• Members

No sane business person will give 300-500$ per small order away. This will ruin anyone in no time, just ask GM. En plus, I don't see much benefit for them if this marketing blitz was legit anyway. Very, very, very slim chance anyone will get a guitar. Much greater chance the web guy {censored}ed up the ad and it's actually just a lottery for 10 guitars or something. Or even a total scam or the site has been hacked etc. I mean, delivery in march... come on!

Archived