FREE Epiphone Zakk Wylde guitar!!!

4nkam

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Cochise

What process of the checkout did those who have ordered one choose which model(camo,bullseye, or buzzsaw) they wanted? I'm at the place order and see no mention of a guitar.
:confused:

You guys are making this complicated by NOT READING WHAT I'M WRITING.

Buy a bullseye pack...get a bullseye. Buy a sawblade pack...get a sawblade. Buy a camo pack...get a camo.

-Chad

• Members

Originally posted by BerkleeBill

Chad,

Since you're the webmaster, can you please explain why your website touts transactions as being secured via SSL encryption, yet on your checkout .asp page, the end user's form has not traversed over to the
https://
protocol?

I'd like an explanation (and I'm sure others would too) why your website would tout transactions as being secured -- when in reality anyone placing an order via this website would send their name, address and credit card information across the Internet in CLEAR TEXT !!!
:mad:

The forum is all yours....

Because we use a MANAGED SHOPPING CART. Volusion manages it, I run it. It sits on THEIR server. They run carts for companies like Best Buy, Circuit City, Toys R Us, etc. Believe me dude...we've got security handled.

-Chad

• Members

Well, let me be the one guy that says thank you Chad. This turns out to be a pretty good deal for me as I have a few other chopper diecasts and also own a bike. Plus, those gift certificates will go towards some cool swag (I dig both Zakk and Montgomery-Gentry), which I can wear when riding....booyaa baby.....Target audience..... Look forward to the guitars.

• Members

Originally posted by Chad Dyer

The equasion is for every 300 really cool fans, there's one ass. Congratulations on being THAT GUY.

-Chad

lol!

Hey Chad do you talk to Zakk on the phone? I'm a web master of a celebrities web site as well but I've never talked to her on the phone. I probably could if I told her I needed to but never have.

• Members

Originally posted by mfergel

Well, let me be the one guy that says thank you Chad. This turns out to be a pretty good deal for me as I have a few other chopper diecasts and also own a bike. Plus, those gift certificates will go towards some cool swag (I dig both Zakk and Montgomery-Gentry), which I can wear when riding....booyaa baby.....Target audience..... Look forward to the guitars.

:thu:

And lets also say thanks to 4nkam for bringing this to the forum.

• Members

Originally posted by ncook

lol!

Hey Chad do you talk to Zakk on the phone? I'm a web master of a celebrities web site as well but I've never talked to her on the phone. I probably could if I told her I needed to but never have.

Yeah dude. We're friends. Great guy, love him like a brother.

-Chad

• Members

Originally posted by turtleheadblues

Yes very cool deal Chad. You and Zakk need to know you are really gonna make some fans on limited incomes very happy.

Does Zakk have any ownership in 357?

Sounds good. I'm not at liberty to discuss Zakk's monetary interest in 357, but as you can tell we're doing ALOT of work between ZAKK/BLS and 357.

-Chad

Archived