Another Roland Countdown!

flat earth

• Members

Your just jealous cos they won't make you one in black like they did for Jarre:

:lol:

I dunno... I bet they might if I promised to turn into a Roland fanboy and stop bashing them so much. I don't just hate Roland products, I HATE HATE HATE Roland's products so much I want them to go under. So waddaya say Roland? Give me a black AX-SYNTH and a bonus V-Synth to try to convince people your products aren't {censored}?

Just to throw this out there, I was looking for a cheap MIDI keyboard to leave under the bed for those times that the urge hit in the middle of the night but I didn't want to go into the "studio" and turn on all my gear. I started looking for cheap Casios because I didn't need anything more fancy than full size keys that make noise. So yes, I would consider buying a cheap Casio before buying a Roland.

-Mc

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roland UK had two UK dealer events 25 and 26 August for its world exclusive launch Roland Connect

Quote:

''Top demonstrators will be on hand to showcase some cutting-edge new products, including Craig Blundell on drums, Luke Edwards on keys, and Alex Hutchings on guitar as well as a debut performance from Lorna Thomas, our new vocalist.

The nature of the product launches remains a closely guarded secret, although Roland has told MI Pro that the new products will be 'significant' and covering the entire of Roland's market sectors.''

So we know people know and no leaks. Come on lads :lol:

:wave:

• Members

The Fantom G doesn't compete with the M50 so how would a stripped down version do any good? All the crowd cares about it how it sounds and most will prefer the M50 even over the Fantom G.

But I agree that we may learn that Roland has VD.

-Mc

• Members

The Fantom G doesn't compete with the M50 so how would a stripped down version do any good? All the crowd cares about it how it sounds and most will prefer the M50 even over the Fantom G.

But I agree that we may learn that Roland has VD.

-Mc

Yeah but soon the roland will release, All natural ARX - SRX expansion.

It will give you 2 of the old SRX boards for no more than thousand dollars. The SRX boards are the compillation boards, that have 3 JV boards inside each (and cost 500$ or something retarded in EU). Again, this is supernautral tech from roland NEVER seen before!

THEN M50 stands NO CHANCE!

• Members

But what if you absolutely hate the Roland sound (as well as product support)? Price is irrelevant at that point. Now if they were to do an Andromeda like analog synth, they'll have my attention.

Roland can change their prices, but they can't change their suck factor.

-Mc

• Members

But what if you absolutely hate the Roland sound (as well as product support)? Price is irrelevant at that point. Now if they were to do an Andromeda like analog synth, they'll have my attention.

Roland can change their prices, but they can't change their suck factor.

-Mc

Well, the product support may be bad, but at least rolands product are STURDY. That is one thing they got right... even their cheaper products arent full plastic.

The sound is just diffrent, I wouldnt say korgs sound is better. It is more processed sounding though.

Diametro must not be taking all this roland bashing nicely :D. But only a couple hours and we will see if the predictions here are true... (/goes waiting for AX-synth rack).

Archived