mildbill

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard

View Post

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2012/...-for-primtime/

For those who want to sample and get rid of Vocals...

Having frequently used Soundbooth's spectral frequency display for cleanup of broadcast audio, I think this is pretty wicked. I'll definitely be getting this.

Here's Roland's product page for the software.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Casio Man

View Post

The Schmidt Uber Analog Synth Makes it to NAMM

oblgr.jpg

Drooling at his video is some of the highest points of the year.

Yeah, it's basically the synth Zeus would use if he weren't constantly spewing electricity everywhere.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard

View Post

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2012/...-for-primtime/

For those who want to sample and get rid of Vocals...

Now THAT is something NAMM worthy. Holy jit!

But rest assured that loads of youtubers will be using that and destroying people's original vocals [it's going to be hilarious to watch/hear, lol]

Great job, Roland! But for the user: be prepared to hear the roar of the music industry's bulldozer! lol

• Members

ok, after seeing a few things while walking around NAMM, my best-of-show goes to the Make Noise DPO.

this year, i did get a proper Tempest demo from roger linn unlike last year when it was too bug-y and beta-y. i didn't realize it can't load samples, that was actually a big disappointment. however, he showed me a photo of the new Linnstrument prototype on his phone- looks awesome!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Audacity Works

View Post

Oh crap! I totally forgot to mention the Beat Thang! Remember those douchebags who pussed out when Suit and Tie Guy agreed to their beat contest? Well, none of those guys were at the booth, but now it's called BEAT THANG BY DALLAS AUSTIN. Ran by quickly and didn't get any details, but I will on Saturday.

I heard it's actually been out since last Summer...It sonds pretty good, sound quality-wise, and if you're making pop/R&B/hip-hop circa early 2010s, it's got the perfect soundset.

Only problem, in 5 years, the thing's gonna sound embarrassingly dated.

Archived