Weekly SPAM Thread 11/12/07

justcrash

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

$1750.00 + shipping & paypal OR trades (see below)

Brand new, still in factory bag/box Mesa Boogie Mark IV amplifier. It's never been played. The Mesa dealer did unpack it to do inspection and ensure that each channel worked, etc.. just as any dealer would do but I think that took them all of 2-3 minutes. Then it was carefully placed right back in it's bag and box. I gingerly unpacked it only to take the photos you see here, then returned it to its packed condition. It of course comes with everything. It's a 2007 (built by Mesa in late August/early September) and I just took delivery at the beginning of October. I got it thinking I needed a backup for my other M4 but have never used it. I picked it up, took it to my home studio, and it's been sitting there in the box ever since. I'm now seeking Engl stuff so there's no reason for this new and awesome amp to go unused.

As for price, well, they sell for $1899.00 and you can't get a new one for less than that due to Mesa's strict pricing policies. Plus, I had to pay TN sales tax which is a rape job in and of itself ;-) Cost me right at $2100. As stated above, this is as new as new gets. You get a new M4 for $150 less than normal plus no taxes to deal with! $1750 + shipping & paypal OR....

Packed.jpg
MB4.jpg
MB3.jpg
MB2.jpg
MB1.jpg
FtSwitch.jpg
DSCN0206.jpg
Accessories.jpg

I'm also seeking trades for this, specifically interested in the following:

Engl Invader (I'd add cash to make the trade even of course)
Engl Powerball (V2 only and in equivalent condition)
Marshall 1987x RI (in equivalent condition and new-ness)

I could consider other things, but the above listed items are what I'm primarily interested in. Finally, to repeat one last time, it's a brand new, unplayed, still in factory carton 2007 Mark IV with footswitch, all paperwork, inspection & warranty cards, manual, head cover, settings template, cords etc. $1750 + shipping & paypal (if pp is used of course). PM if interested, and thanks in advance!

• Members

Brand new Alesis Nanoverb. Never used. Bought it thinking I could use it for recording but recieved a bunch of other stuff as gifts (birthdays

can be fun!) and never got around to trying it out. I paid about a hundred for it, but obviously would take less or consider trades/other offers -

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

• Members

Vox AD60VTX in near mint condition. I have the original box/packing to ship it in.

I just don't use it that much. I have a Toneport I use for late night recording, and during the day I have no volume restrictions and several of the amps this thing models. Killer sounds, awesome portability, but I'd rather use the cash to build up my new rig. It makes an awesome dorm/apartment amp that can be gigged with no complaints.

$350 shipped or willing to trade for a 2x12 cab.

• Members

Splawn 2x12 W/Weber 65 Watt Celestion Clones

$300 OBO

8 Ohms

Local NJ/NYC are preferred, but I will ship if I must. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING!!!

Has about a 3/4" tear on the side where it took a hit in shipping, and the tolex ripped. Other than that, just a little ding here or there. Sounds great IMHO.

284835758.jpg

Archived