Weekly SPAM Thread 11/12/07

justcrash

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a custom made CP-100 for sale. Built in a JCM800 2203 chassis. Cool amp. Really shines with a boost in front. Very versatile with 5 different stages kind of like the "gears" on the splawn amps. PM with offers and more details and pics. thanks

(sorry for the quick post, im late for work)

Asking $1200 shipped

• Members

princeton72004.jpg

princeton72005.jpg

1977 fender princeton reverb. perfect working condition. no issues. strong deep reverb and tremolo, idles quietly. it has the stokes mod, but all stock apart from that. that is easily reversable.

$700 plus shipping from 48312. shouldn't be much. probably 20-30 bucks. tubes are: rca 6v6's, and fender/rca pre amp tubes. the 12at7 is a JJ. old production fender recto tube. paypal add 3%

• Members

Bump for a forumite who is easy to deal with and takes extremely good care of his gear.

If I didn't already have his Competition, I'd be all over this......

Mmmm.........Splawn......can't wait to get home tonight and make sweet, sweet love to it.

In really good shape. Has one small ding just below the 'L' in Splawn. Comes with JJ preamp tubes, SED EL34s AND JJ E34Ls, or I have a quad of Tung-Sol 6550s that I can put in there instead for a few bucks extra. Footswitch included. Have good references here. I would consider trades, (Cobra, Dragon, MKIV, maybe a 2-CH Dual Recto) but I would rather have the cash to pay off bills.

Splawn.jpg

• Members
Bump for a forumite who is easy to deal with and takes extremely good care of his gear.

If I didn't already have his Competition, I'd be all over this......

Mmmm.........Splawn......can't wait to get home tonight and make sweet, sweet love to it.

:D Thanks, dude! :thu: Glad you like the Competition. The MarkIII has been kicking all sorts of ass lately. Sad to see this guy go, though. It's been quite an awesome ride. :rawk:

• Members

NY forumites only, for pickup/dropoff, cash, before i go to ebay.
Newer Matchless Clubman head....great condition, black, new tubes, runs perfect, $1200 non neg....will throw in a VOX 2x12 cab for any NY forumites who can pick up (no cab if i come to you).

• Members

My massive spam list....

Randall RG-80es
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270186502065&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

Marshall valvestate VS100
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270186515305&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

Randall Cyclone
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270186515305&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

I am also selling the following but I havent listed them on ebay YET nor have I taken digital pics yet. I will post pics tomorrow....

Gibson 76' reissue explorer in ebony / black with diamond plated aluminum pickguard in mill finish, not the super shiny stuff. Guitar is very good condition but does have some buckle rash on the back, it includes strap locks and strap. Also includes the gibson hardshell case for it which is in almost mint conidition. $850 shipped to lower 48 states.

Ampeg VH140-C 2 x 12 combo with two vintage 30 speakers. The amp has been serviced recently and the amp works great. The amp has chicken head knobs and the tolex is really beat up as is the speaker grill. Its a super heavy 2 x 12 combo so shipping isnt cheap. Also the chorus effect doesnt work. This amp comes with crappy speakers stock so keep in mind this includes two vintage 30 speakers. $300 plus $75 for shipping

• Members

Hey all, I just wanted to see who would be interested in buying my custom shop Fargen Dual British Classic. I bought this off of Blackwater on this forum and actually ran into some money lately so i've decided to go for my dream amp (elmwood modena m90) which means I would need to get rid of this one. I'm asking $1800 obo. The first channel is a Blackface type clean that never breaks up and just sings while the second is the OCD800 channel which will give you some of the nicest gains you could ever imagine.

Fargen034.jpg

Fargen052.jpg

• Members
dude i dont mean to be a dick, but i was checking prices on that guitar (cuz i kinda want it
:p
) and it looks like theyre going for around 450-500 on the bay. you might wanna go with the going rate. granted, you might get someone who doesnt check like i do to buy it. but i would possibly if it were a more reasonable price

just fyi

He's been trying to sell that for ever, and I ouwld think it self evident that if he comes down to market price he can FINALLY move it out.

I have a Brian Moore C55p modified for c90 spec. It's a very unique guitar...I have the piezo in it. In my opinion, it's more of a LP/Strat hybrid than any other guitar I have ever played. Very versatile and with my Korg acoustic processor, pulling of Pink Floyd is a cinch.

bmg001small.jpg

• Members

FS: Randall Plexi module $150 shipped

FS: ADA MP1 mod4 MKII

Alrighty, well I have decided that the best route to take right now is to just sell my last mp1 to someone that has more time, patience, and ability to address a few issues that the unit has.

1) B output is scratchy/doesn't work

2) Has the mod4 MKII installed but the single notes sound kinda like a fuzz pedal and the OD2 has no change but there's a thick amount of gain.

3) Trying to figure out what was causing #2, I resoldered a few wires and I'm not sure what happened but now the unit doesn't power on.

I really just don't have the time or patience to try and figure this out myself so someone that does have the time and is good at troubleshooting these types of issues should have no problem getting it back in good shape :)

Here's a recording I did this evening, while the unit was working:

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/84-modmkII.mp3

A stock mp1 with no output sold on ebay for $177 last week, so how's $150 plus shipping?

• Members
Jackson RR-3 with EMG 81(b) and 85(n)

Licensed Floyd Rose tremolo system,

Shark-fin inlays.

Black with a chrome pickguard and hardware.

In pretty good shape, it has been gigged but NOT abused, has some marks but isn't beaten, you know, like it should have been treated.

Sounds great, currently setup with 11's in Dropped C.

It's got a little mod where the tone pot has been removed and the output was moved to its location, and this is an awesome little thing because it saves you from tripping on the chord. Also, it has a space for a boost switch to be added but I never had to time to take it to be done, so I will include the boost switch and I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to wire in.

Would let her go for $400 shipped and paypaled.

jackson111.jpg

375$ shipped,
would definitely do partial trades too,
low watt heads, EMG 85/60
make an offer

• Members

Peavey Ultra+ Head.

120 watts.

3 channels.

Reverb.

Logo changes 3 different colors as you switch through channels.

Read all about its features on this website really.

Great condition. Will have pics up tomorrow.

Would like to trade for another all tube 100 watt head of equal or more value (it's your amp. Do what you want)

5150's,(not a XXX as it's essentially the same sounds) Marshall JCM or JMP's, What have you?

• Members

Boss pedals
-hm-2 mij 45.00
-hm-3 like new in box 45.00
-hr-2 like new in box will trade for boss ps-3 in similar condition
Other
-Electro harmonix Little big muff 50.00
-Fulltone ultimate octave like new in box 150.00
-Morley little alligator volume 45.00
-Ibanez lo-fi 45.00
-samson airline wireless missing knob for gain but can be turned with pliers. I took it off on purpose so the level wouldnt move but I lost the knob. 175.00
-Epiphone/gibson les paul custom. Upgraded with sperzel locking tuners and gibson/duncan pickups. The gold bridge has some wear like all gold harware. Cheap fix if you dont like how it looks but it functions fine. The neck pickup is real gibson and the bridge is a duncan JB. Includes hardshell case. New price 699.00 plus case 100.00. Will sell for 350.00. Local pickup only
-Hughes and kettner 4x12 triamp cab. 4 celestion greenbacks. rear loaded very heavy cabinet. Metal recessed handles. 8ohms. Sounds really good but I have too many cabs. 500.00 local pick up only
-You can email me offers but lowballs will be ignored. Im always looking for other pedals so trades are an option just let me know what you have

• Members
**Laboga is sold**

Mesa F-100 long head w/footswitch. Some dings in the tolex, but overall good condition. clean and 100% working condition. New Mesa preamp and powertubes, less than 15 hours on the tubes. Asking $800USD shipped in the US.

IMG_0057.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg

please PM me for questions, offers, or pictures.

Perhaps this is a dumb question but would you be willing to trade for an F50 combo?

Archived