Weekly SPAM Thread 11/12/07

justcrash

• Members

Vintage MXR Flanger Sold.

MIJ Boss SD-1. It's a great sounding pedal. I've been using it as a solo boost. Lots of Road Rash on the casing, but Boss pedals will outlive all of us. Also has a couple of small velcro strips on the bottom.

SD-1 - $60.00 Shipped/Paypal'd

Will trade for a nice clean boost.

Pedalboard-2.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, bought this ESP LTD EC-1000 BRAND NEW 1 month ago. This is in perfect condition and is 100% flawless. It still has the original strings on it, hasnt even been to my practice space, only my house. This is the best ltd i have played to date but is too nice for me to have, especially considering my other 2 guitars are all set up and modified for my band/live use.

As mentioned, this guitar was bought brand new and will be shipped in the original esp packaging. I have numerous harmony central transaction i can provide as well as a clean ebay slate, just ask.

$600 shipped takes it. add 3% for paypal.

P1010662-2.jpg
P1010664-2.jpg

• Members

Had to buy 4 new tires and get an alignment on my Saab today, wasn't cheap, by ANY means....

Bought this BRAND NEW 1 month ago. This is in perfect condition and is 100% flawless. It still has the original strings on it, hasnt even been to my practice space, only my house. This is the best ltd i have played to date but is too nice for me to have, especially considering my other 2 guitars are all set up and modified for my band/live use.

As mentioned, this guitar was bought brand new and will be shipped in the original esp packaging. I have numerous harmony central transaction references i can provide as well as a clean ebay slate, just ask.

$600 shipped takes it. add 3% for paypal.

P1010662-2.jpg
P1010664-2.jpg

Archived