Weekly SPAM Thread 11/12/07

justcrash

• Members

I'm ready to buy a new computer recording set up and these things must go...

H&K Triamp MKII - $1550 shipped. Still Available!!! Head has some marks, smudges, etc but is overall good condition. Amp has recently been serviced and works, functions, sounds great. I recently bought this from Robotechnology. He gave me a great deal and I'm asking the same price.

TC Electronics G Major in very good condition $275 Shipped. This is from the first year and does NOT have the eq. I currently have 2 and I just don't need this one anymore.

Quad of VHT/Emi P50s (16ohms) - $200 shipped. GONE!Maybe have another quad available soon.

More to come...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vox Clyde McCoy - minty w/ box and vinyl carrying case. The pot's starting to get a little scratchy. $110

Danelectro Cool Cat chorus - 18v version, VN condition w/ box and adapter. HIGHLY underrated chorus. $40

M-Audio Keystation 49e - great starter synth/midi controller. 49 keys, pitch and modulation wheels, octave +/- and advanced function buttons, volume slider. Powered by USB or 9v adapter. Includes Ableton Live recording software, USB cable, all manuals, papers and drivers. Basically NIB...probably has fewer than 30 minutes on it. I love it but I need the money at the moment. $85

Brown leather mandolin/banjo strap, never used - basically brand new. Soft, wooly inside. $25

Gear Secrets of the Guitar Legends - great book, all about tones! VG/G condish. Includes CD. $10

• Members

FS: Cort TRG-2 hollowbody, set-neck, bigsby guitar MIK with hardshell case. Both guitar and case are brand new. $325 shipped. Here are some pics:

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03442.jpg

DSC03443.jpg

MIJ 80s Arbor strat, switch is intermittent, but all the pickups work. Swap the switch and you'll have a very cool looking beater/throwaround practice guitar. It's naturally reliced from years of use. No tremolo arm included. $75 shipped.

arbor.jpg

arbor1.jpg

• Members

I have a mint condition Splawn ProMod that I would like to trade for a Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKII. I love the ProMod but I have Triamp gas lately. The cosmetics are black tolex, plexiglass front panel, white chassis. It is the version just before the clean channel update. No nicks or scratches anywhere. Comes with Splawn footswitch which has never been used other than making sure it works. PM me if interested.

Thanks, JC

• Members

Hey guys selling my stuff due to some very expensive repairs !

2007 ESP/LTD EC-1000 in Snow white looking for 650.00 with case
PB180008.jpg
PB180001.jpg
PB180002.jpg

2007 Framus Dragon like new comes with footswitch Willing to sell 2x12 local only as well looking to get $1400 or BO and for the whole thing with 2x12 looking to get 1900 Local pick up !!!! willing ti sell 2x12 seperate pm me for price.
PB180009.jpg
also ill sell all 3 for $2500 ! Paypal add 3% and does not include shipping... Pm me or email at sedge2005@curry.edu I have mannnny many refs here o nthe HC board.

• Members

5150 Combo, buying a new amp and this one needs to go VERY SOON!!! Nothing at all wrong with it. Has one cut in tolex on front bottom, not noticable unless looking for it, flawless otherwise.

JJ tubes in the preamp and power amp - less than 10 hours on them.

Internal speakers don't turn off when plugged into a cab.

$680 Shipped to Lower 48 States - Offers welcome, as I said, it needs to be sold soon!

PM me if interested!

011509010306010408200711167b41362dec4cd3

0101040115020102012007111607496c29d5005a

• Members

Looking for a trade, would consider a VTM + cash or an Ultra Plus or whatever other cool amp you may have, 2x12 combo's or heads only, looking for something simpler. Trade will include 6 space SKB rack, behringer rack tuner, a rack shelf with tons of different mounting holes for all different units to be rackmounted, Peavey Rockmaster Preamp and Classic 60 mono power amp. Will take some better pictures tommorow.

IMAGE_00136.jpg

• Members

+1

if ya know anything about esp's & ltd's, the model name clearly lets ya know which one it is...unlike the epiphone les paul etc.

I don't know anything about them , but have been looking for a cheap ESP.

I had to google the model number to find out it was not a real ESP.

This happens constantly here, It has turned into a pet peeve of mine.

Im sure I am not the only one.

Archived