Weekly SPAM Thread 11/12/07

justcrash

• Members

I don't know anything about them , but have been looking for a cheap ESP.

I had to google the model number to find out it was not a real ESP.

This happens constantly here, It has turned into a pet peeve of mine.

Im sure I am not the only one.

Here Edge I fixed it hope you're happy......:poke: If u want a cheap ESP I suggest searching for Eclipse's, thats about the only model you're going to find cheap unless you're looking for something old....... I really haven't been able personally been able to tell the diffrences between the Esp and LTD models......

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've got a Custom Shop designed Fender Classic 60's Player Stratocaster in a beautiful Sonic Blue finish for sale. It's in awesome shape. These sell for $800 new without a hard shell case. I will include a new Fender hard shell case. I had installed a Seymour Duncan Li'l Screamin' Demon single coil sized humbucker, but I re-installed the stock bridge pickup. I will include the Li'l Screamin' Demon with the guitar for free. This is an awesome playing and sounding strat, probably one of the best ones I have played. Better than most USA Standard Strats I have played. The 12" radius makes it awesome for fast playing and easy bending. It's C-neck carve is very comfortable. It's setup on 10-46 guage strings. I'm asking $650 shipped in US lower 48. Shoot me a PM if interested or for more/bigger pics.

02.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

FuelGTRX,
Please let me know if we can do business... I've PM'ed you.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a custom made CP-100 for sale. Built in a JCM800 2203 chassis. Cool amp. Really shines with a boost in front. Very versatile with 5 different stages kind of like the "gears" on the splawn amps. PM with offers and more details and pics. thanks

(sorry for the quick post, im late for work)

Asking $1200 shipped

I'd love to see pics of the CP-100 you have for sale

Archived