justcrash

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jackson RR-3 with EMG 81(b) and 85(n)

Licensed Floyd Rose tremolo system,

Shark-fin inlays.

Black with a chrome pickguard and hardware.

In pretty good shape, it has been gigged but NOT abused, has some marks but isn't beaten, you know, like it should have been treated.

Sounds great, currently setup with 11's in Dropped C.

It's got a little mod where the tone pot has been removed and the output was moved to its location, and this is an awesome little thing because it saves you from tripping on the chord. Also, it has a space for a boost switch to be added but I never had to time to take it to be done, so I will include the boost switch and I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to wire in.

Would let her go for $400 shipped and paypaled.

jackson111.jpg

• Members

Brian Moore i1 guitar. Neck-thru, mahogony body, flamed maple top, 5-way switch. Looking for $600 shipped. Open for trades.

*pics*

dude i dont mean to be a dick, but i was checking prices on that guitar (cuz i kinda want it :p) and it looks like theyre going for around 450-500 on the bay. you might wanna go with the going rate. granted, you might get someone who doesnt check like i do to buy it. but i would possibly if it were a more reasonable price

just fyi

• Members

Floating this one again. ADA Rocket A10 single 12AX7/single EL84 amp. Tight Matchless/Vox grind at (nearly) conversational volumes. Seriously fine little amp designed by Curt Emery when he was at ADA. Volume, Treble and Bass with Bright, Pre and Post gain switches into a single 12.

$499 plus Paypal plus shipping. I'm in the Atlanta area and if you're close, I'll be happy to meet up.

DSCF2089.jpg

DSCF2085.jpg

• Members

sig,

pic of the Gibson V

please note, it has been modded. Added a 2nd tone know (so it's like a les Paul config) and moved the jack to the inside of the lower wing. Nice shape & includes hard case

This is the only pic I have of her right now.

MVC-001F.jpg

Minty - Mesa oversize 4x12, with 30's & 80's in an X pattern.

mesa5.jpg

Note - The Rec sold a while ago, so don't even ask

$ 500.00........local pickups ONLY (Orlando, FL)

Oh yeah, I am open to trade offers on the V, and the rockmaster. :poke:

• Members

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my VHT Pitbull Ultralead, this is the most recent version w/ EQ, from the most recent build batch. It has black buttons instead of grey, it comes with the VHT slipcover, Footswitch, Warrenty Card, etc. It is in MINT BRAND NEW condition, as when I received it, I stuck it in a live in flightcase, and it hasn't left the case the entire time. I removed the stock preamp tubes, and used some NOS tubes I had, so I will put the factory tubes back in, so the preamp tubes will be BRAND NEW 100% life left. The Power Tubes have probably 40-50 hours on them. 2400.00 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. States.

I have pictures available that I will post when I return home from work, as I can't access photobucket at work. If interested, please email youwannasellnow@NOSPAMaol.com, remove the NOSPAM, or contact me via PM on here.

NO TRADES please, I am only looking for cash.

I have a perfect ebay selling record, and accept PayPal payments via eCheck ONLY. Thanks for looking!

-Ans-

• Members

Hey guys I bought a ESP RV 350AL around 2 weeks ago off of ebay and i love the guitar but i need the cash now for something for my car, so i decided to put it up for sale. It is the black and yellow version

The guitar is in great condition, it had 3 imperfections, one small chip at the tip of the bottom horn a small scratch that doesnt go through the paint right above the pickup and one last small scratch at the tip of the upper wing.

Im asking $1700 plus shipping for the guitar, i am in the US and i will ship anywhere. I will take a bank check or use paypal.

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

If you would like any other pictures of any other angles or anything let me know by shootin me an e-mail to matt42890@hotmail.com we can talk price shipping ect.

thanks guys

Matt

• Members

Now on EBAY for anyone who cares

Splawn Quickrod

2005 Splawn Quickrod

In really good shape. Has one small ding just below the 'L' in Splawn. Comes with JJ preamp tubes, SED EL34s AND JJ E34Ls, or I have a quad of Tung-Sol 6550s that I can put in there instead for a few bucks extra. Footswitch included. Have good references here. I would consider trades, (Cobra, Dragon, MKIV, maybe a 2-CH Dual Recto) but I would rather have the cash to pay off bills.

Splawn.jpg

• Members

1 pair of Mesa 16 ohm V30s. They have been in the amp (T-Verb combo) since the day it came to me new. I've used them off and on along with a couple of other cabs over that time, so all in all maybe a good 2 1/2 or 3 yrs of that time I was using the V30s. They sound great, are in good shape, and have not been abused.

I just bought a pair of Fane AXA12, a quad of SED EL34s and 5AR4, and sunk around $150 into fixing my second amp. As much as I would love to keep these around for mixing, or as back ups, I really need the cash worse with the holidays coming (kids aren't cheap).

$65 per speaker, or $120 for the pair + S&H.

Good deal on a pair of great sounding speakers, these babies scream for rock and metal!

Paypal, cash, or M.O.

PM me

• Members
  • Members

• Members

$235 SHIPPED

MIM Fender Powerhouse Strat w/ Fender gig bag

20db active mid boost preamp with dummy coil for hum-free operation, and no-load tone control

Strat022.jpg

Has some belt buckle rash and some dings on the body. I couldn't get all of the dings and scratches on camera, but they're there.

Strat018.jpg

Strat011.jpg

Strat010.jpg

Strat021.jpg

Strat020.jpg

The frets have some wear and there are some dings on the back of the neck. The finish on the skunk stripe on the neck from the 2nd fret to the 6th fret seems to be separating. It seems to be just a finish issue, and doesn

Archived