Green is the colour

Football is the game

We're all together

And winning is our aim.

So we'll fight on through

The sun and rain

Saskatchewan Rough Riders

Is our name!

Going to the Grey Cup, baby. Where we will then OWN Winnipeg.

• Members

Well.....I pretty much just hate the Pats. They are destroying sunday night football.

That's all.
:wave:

You know this game was supposed to be a nice Sunday afternoon division rival game, but the powers that be decided they wanted to use the Patriots on Sunday Night Football... Not their fault. Next week... well, it will probably be the same deal, 50-10.

Hey who was the guy who was saying the Chargers were this "perfect" team? Have they beaten anyone with a winning record yet, besides Indy (who really beat themselves...) I think the Pats are the perfect team, at least in this game. There was nothing that could have been done better!

• Members

I couldn't agree more. :poke:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Videogate is one thing (and to be honest, it's not like it's something that other teams DON'T do - you'd be ignorant to believe so), but their players play clean football. Even Randy Moss seems to have shaped up - whether that's a factor of the Patriots or the change in the NFL front office, I can't say, but he does seem to have gotten his ego in check.

I'll cheer for the Patriots over the Colts anyday. :cop:

• Members

I can't stand the haters talking down the Patriots. yes i don't like them either, but they deserve every win they have got as they have earned it. They go out every game and play 60 minutes of solid footbal, Great strategy and great execution. When you got that plus a team full of players that want to win at all costs you will get a team like the Pats. They are simply dominating football and with the way there schedule is if they beat the Steelers and Giants they will go 16-0

Archived