OT: I hate the pats..

EpiPaul03

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't say a 50 yard bomb. I just said a touchdown.
;):p

And I still have my arm....{censored} it's only been 4 years since high school. Maybe I'm just bitter...F'in Bellicheck.

...and how were you in high school? You realize that professional atheletes are the best of the best, worlds better than high school atheletes, right?

Hell - I returned kicks and played safety in high shool. I guess that means that I could return kicks like Devin Hester and hit like John Lynch? :rolleyes:

• Members

...and how were you in high school? You realize that professional atheletes are the best of the best, worlds better than high school atheletes, right?

Hell - I returned kicks and played safety in high shool. I guess that means that I could return kicks like Devin Hester and hit like John Lynch?
:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm better than Tom Brady was....even when he was 10. But there's a reason why his stats are 10 times better than they ever have been.

• Members

I have respect for what the Pats are doing this year, but going for it on 4th down when you are up 35-7 and can clearly make a field goal is about as classless as it gets.

Yeah I know it's the defense's job to stop them...:blah::blah::blah:

I actually would laugh my ass off if Brady or Moss got hurt while trying to pad a 35 point lead.

• Members

I have respect for what the Pats are doing this year, but going for it on 4th down when you are up 35-7 and can clearly make a field goal is about as classless as it gets.

Yeah I know it's the defense's job to stop them...
:blah:
:blah::blah

I actually would laugh my ass off if Brady or Moss got hurt while trying to pad a 35 point lead.

Me too, not because I wish harm on any athletes(Even dick's :p), but because it would wipe that smirk off of Bill Whineacheat's face.

• Members

Status quo in the NFL?

Same reason that steroids was running rampant in baseball until '02 or so - if there's nothing to stop it, you need to keep up with the Joneses, so to speak.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

So he's the only one to ever get caught? How? He's such a genius, how did he misinterperite the rules if he's so smart?

• Members

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait until they play the colts again. That'll be a game for the ages. :thu:

But until then, take the pats off the air. All I want to do his chill on a sunday night and watch a decent football team, but no, they have to put the gods of football on. I'm a bengals fan, we're making the playoffs, I don't give a {censored} what anyone says. :D

• Members

if this doesn't prove he really doesn't need those videotapes, then nothing ever will.
:freak:

Well, they didn't have Moss on the team last year. There's really not much coaching involved when Brady can just throw it up for grabs and Moss snatches it because he's taller and faster than most anyone who covers him.

I watch every Giants game and Eli benefits from Plaxico because he's 6ft 5in and he steals lots of bad passes thrown by Eli. But since Plaxico has been hurt Eli's numbers have suffered a lot.

The best coaching job Belicheck did was beating the Rams in the superbowl. The Rams were clearly the better team with a lot more talent but Belicheck outcoached the Rams badly. And that year was really also all about Vinaterri. If he doesn't make that kick in the snow against the Raiders they don't get there, and if he doesn't make the kick in the Superbowl against the Rams they don't win that one.

And let's not forget that the Panthers had the Pats beat in the Bowl but that moron on the Panthers boots the kickoff out of bounds and Vinaterri won it again for the Pats.

I guess the cheating thing is way overblown, I'm just rambling on:cool:

• Members

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait until they play the colts again. That'll be a game for the ages.
:thu:

But until then, take the pats off the air. All I want to do his chill on a sunday night and watch a decent football team, but no, they have to put the gods of football on. I'm a bengals fan, we're making the playoffs, I don't give a {censored} what anyone says.
:D

The Colts lost Freeney for the year, Harrison hasn't played in weeks, and how many other injuries do they have? I can see the Colts getting picked off, and at New England i think they get beat by at least 2 touchdowns. They just have too many injuries.

• Members

So he's the only one to ever get caught? How? He's such a genius, how did he misinterperite the rules if he's so smart?

Let's see - the Pats have been a winning franchise over the past 6-7 years, and they might have more of a microscope on them as such? Is that possible? Or is it just easy to dismiss the rest of the teams in the NFL as following the rules to a T.

• Members

it's very overblown....

and they also didn't really have any receivers last year and came one play from being in the super bowl again.

Yeah, one HUGE play. Not to mention, they barely won their 3 super bowls by 1 play. See what happens when Vinatieri can't kick them another playoff victory? When they needed a touchdown.....BRADY couldn't deliver.

Even Derek Anderson could march his team down the field for a field goal....big whoop.

• Members

Let's see - the Pats have been a winning franchise over the past 6-7 years, and they might have more of a microscope on them as such? Is that possible? Or is it just easy to dismiss the rest of the teams in the NFL as following the rules to a T.

So have the colts....what's your point? The Pats were the first to point their big fat cheating fingers at the Colts for crowd noise...(which wasn't the case).

• Members

So have the colts....what's your point? The Pats were the first to point their big fat cheating fingers at the Colts for crowd noise...(which wasn't the case).

Actually, they weren't. If you read the article that discussed it, it was something on CBS's end of the line. :wave:

Archived