OT: sex with ex-gf

nyck

• Members
here, watch my clip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6uvIBCqKuE0

WTF??? Amp content on HCAF??? :mad:

Seriously though, that sounds pretty damned good. I'm looking forward to the louder clip when you get around to posting it, and I'll crank it through my studio monitors instead of the cheap speakers on this laptop.

Plus, your clean clip had a good vibe as well. I liked it. :thu:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its just more free like if she never liekd it in the pooper, now that shes an ex you just put it in with out her knowing with out care for repruccussions(sp?)

Wish I could man, but if I'm gonna siihp, there's no way she doesn't know. It must be nice to have a little one.

• Members

I have a bit of a pathology re. having to spend time with people I don't like.

Someone could look like Angelina's hotter sister, but once I see the inner ugly, it's over. I'm not attracted in the least, even for kinky grudge sex.

Once a buddy of mine brought out a friend of his for me to meet, a South American "hot model" type. A real stunner. My buddy thought I'd like her.

Yeah, my first reaction was "damn! hell yeah!"

But five minutes into the conversation with her, I knew she was a manipulating bull{censored} artist, and my interest went off like a light switch.

My life would probably have been a lot more "eventful" if (sex > other) in my brain. Oh well. It's just the way I'm wired, I guess.

Yeah I'll +1 that. Once I've seen the bad side of someone my interest goes out the window like a shot. I just don't think Sex is worth the ballache unless you got something good going on.

• Members

Have done it in the past, but not for years.

I would do it now cos I fancy giving a bitch a chokehold and don't want to try that with a girl I actually like!

On an aside, got me another virgin on Friday night - 4 now. She left before I woke up. I think she must have been feeling embarrassed.

• Members

Several times with the most recent one, I almost even convinced her to drop by my house at lunchtime on a Monday for a nooner (like she used to back when we were together) :lol: .

But alas, women always have to attach more to it, and she always ends up talking as if this means we are getting back together just because we banged, etc. :blah: That's the reason we broke up, except instead of getting back together, back then she was always talking about getting married. :cop:

• Members

I did it....it was a bit of a drawn out affair...I was in a relationship that was going down the pan, so I cheated (Yes I am ashamed)....let it run its course while the ex tried every trick in the book to get me back, ended up back together and it turned out to be one of the most miserable relationships you could ever imagine. Basicly when she couldn't have me all to herself she wanted me more, when she got me she changed almost instantly! Waste of time!

• Members

I've noticed the ex is most likely to call me around the holidays. Women in particular feel lonely and incomplete around that time if not in a relationship. Believe me, if I could get an all year, wham bam thank you ma'am arrangement, I'd be all over it, but I'll take what I can get sometimes. At least with the ex you (somewhat) know what to expect. :cool:

• Members

Basicly when she couldn't have me all to herself she wanted me more, when she got me she changed almost instantly! Waste of time!

Girls want what they cant have. The day a girl think she "has you." Will be the day she changes and starts doing {censored}ed up {censored} to you behind your back.

• Members

It's quite fun actually cause you have a certain intimacy already installed and each one knows what the other likes.

And yet, you don't really care about doing something you know she doesn't like (use your imagination here) cause you don't give a damn if she's mad at you (I'm talking 100% legal stuff here ;)).

But still, it usually seems like a good idea BEFORE you actually do it.

Although, when meeting an ex from a few years before, it's always great fun, in memories of the good old times!

Just sucks when one of the two thinks this means "we might get back together"

• Members

Girls want what they cant have. The day a girl think she "has you." Will be the day she changes and starts doing {censored}ed up {censored} to you behind your back.

Yup, whenever I treat a girl nicely, she'll treat me like trash and end up leaving me for a moron.

The girls I didn't care about, holy damn were they all over me!

This relationship thing is full of wrong!

Archived