OT: sex with ex-gf

nyck

• Members

Just sucks when one of the two thinks this means "we might get back together"

Yup. I know my ex was still really into me, and after we banged, we didn't talk for about a month and she told me she felt like total {censored} afterward because she has feelings for me and felt that I was using her.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup, whenever I treat a girl nicely, she'll treat me like trash and end up leaving me for a moron.

The girls I didn't care about, holy damn were they all over me!

This relationship thing is full of wrong!

Again, I agree. I always played the "I don't care" card (even though that's kinda how I am anyway) and she was so into me. After like a year of it though (after I kinda broke it off) she got tired of my {censored} and started going after other guys, even though we'd kiss and stuff when we'd see eachother every few months. Now I realized I {censored}ed up a good thing because she was so good to me. It's kinda weird.

• Members
Yup, whenever I treat a girl nicely, she'll treat me like trash and end up leaving me for a moron.

The girls I didn't care about, holy damn were they all over me!

This relationship thing is full of wrong!

Deffinitly agree with both of those statements! Unfortunatly it's due to personal experience...from the same bird......that I agree!

My problem is I can't really be anything BUT nice to whatever Mrs I have at the time.... :confused:

• Members

This thread is a bit disturbing. Switch off your computers, get out into the big wide (real) world and maybe, maybe you might one day actually have an ex girlfriend. By that time you'll lose the will to talk about it from your parents basement on the net to strange people.:lol:

• Members
This thread is a bit disturbing. Switch off your computers, get out into the big wide (real) world and maybe,
maybe
you might one day actually have an ex girlfriend. By that time you'll lose the will to talk about it from your parents basement on the net to strange people.
:lol:

you must be speaking from personal experience?

• Members

How are you still boning virgins at 26? 18 year olds?

Yeah, this girl was 18.

I was in a club, about 2AM (it closes at 3). Was just grabbing my jacket and saying bye to a couple of friends as I was off home when this girl just grabs me and drags me on to the dancefloor. Starts dirty dancing me and fondling and so on, so we danced for a bit then went home. We did it then she told me it was her first time.

She was gone when I woke up in the morning, must have been embarrassed, but at least she didn't steal any of my stuff.

Can't really see me getting too many more TBH. In all honestly, she wasn't that good, just kind of lay there and took it.

Actually, I found her on Facebook lol - knew her name was Jess so typed that in and she was the 3rd profile in the list! Sent her a message but doubt I'll ever hear form her lol

How did you know I'm 26?

Archived