OT: sex with ex-gf

nyck

• Members
I have a bit of a pathology re. having to spend time with people I don't like.

Someone could look like Angelina's hotter sister, but once I see the inner ugly, it's over. I'm not attracted in the least, even for kinky grudge sex.

I'm the same way I guess. Once I'm turned off someone, that's it... done. If it's a girlfriend, or just a buddy, or whatever... once I'm over the edge, that's it... no going back.

All my friends seem to find it hilarious... I'm not sure I do. :freak:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't beat on females. What I'm referring to is the whole satisfaction of the mate, I say {censored} that if she's an ex. Let me get off and go about by biz...

No you got it wrong I don't hit girls i never would i was raised better than that. Im just talking about being rough with them, being very dominate flip them around just basically beat the vag to all hell because im hitting it so hard

• Members

You did say "slap her around".

exactlly my point, why spend the energy terrorizing a vag you could care less about? I only need about 2 minutes with an ex.

I did say that but its saturday night and im a little drunk.......okay pretty drunk so its whatever.

IDK i need more time than 2 minutes. i put alot into sex.

BTW Jack and coke does it get any better

• Members

never. my breakups were always very, very final. if i'm sick of someone's {censored}, i'll avoid spending even a single minute with them, even for sex.

yeah, i'm boring, but i have very little drama in my life, and i like it that way.

I was like that in my late teens to early 20's but After you get past the first ex bang time it was all down hill from there. Its all good,

• Members

dude, some of the best sex you could have is with someone you're sick of.

Think about it, you could get away with just about anything, who cares what she thinks after:idea: Think about it.
:idea:

Seriously. My idea of good sex, is doing things to her that you wouldn't want to do to someone you respect.

Having sex with someone you love sucks.

• Members

Seriously. My idea of good sex, is doing things to her that you wouldn't want to do to someone you respect.

Having sex with someone you love sucks.

Hahaha, you seem to do a lot more sexual things when you're with your ex too. I remember sex with the G/F was kind of the same every time,but with you're ex, you seem to try a lot more stuff.

• Members

Hahaha, you seem to do a lot more sexual things when you're with your ex too. I remember sex with the G/F was kind of the same every time,but with you're ex, you seem to try a lot more stuff.

its just more free like if she never liekd it in the pooper, now that shes an ex you just put it in with out her knowing with out care for repruccussions(sp?)

Sorry about that last word im drunk and have absolutly no idea how to spell it

• Members

Interesting. I pretty much do the same things with all of them,

but with teh ex I'm only interested in getting on and off

as quickly as possible.

Oh:o

I thought you were on my side, newb.

Rough, angry sex with someone you hate, is what I'm talking about. The kind of sex that you treat like it's a punishment for her. "Take that, pig". That kind of thing. I don't like to do those things to my girlfriend.

• Members

Oh:o

I thought you were on my side, newb.

Rough, angry sex with someone you hate, is what I'm talking about. The kind of sex that you treat like it's a punishment for her. "Take that, pig". That kind of thing. I don't like to do those things to my girlfriend.

+1 on all counts

• Members

Thats easy to say, you've been with your wife a long time.

yeah, but i've pretty much always been wired that way, even in my teens.

i've never, ever had sex with an ex.

wait... i just remembered. i did it once when i was about 20. i submitted to the inevitable because she banged on my door at about midnight one night for a VERY insistent booty call, and i didn't want the neighbors calling the cops because of the noise.

but i couldn't get over my overall distaste for the girl to enjoy it.

• Members

hahaha, that's funny.

Sex is sex, love making is love making.

If she's an ex, it's ok to have sex.

Remember, it's the one you're with

that you love.

I guess I tend to over-think it all, because in the back of my mind, I was busy screaming to myself in my best Sam Kinison voice, "Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh! God, I fvcking hate you!!! I want you out of my house!!! You're such a stupid skank, what did I ever see in you?!! Please just {censored}ing DIIIIIE!"

Tough to let go when that's on constant repeat in your brain. :lol:

Archived