OT: sex with ex-gf

nyck

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Broke up last July. Banged her in August on my friend's couch when we were drunk at a party. She's dating a dude now, and I want to bang her more and will try to make that happen.

Like that! That's how it worked for me too, saw her at a party, then {censored}ed her on the couch of said party, it just kinda works out that way. Alcohol helps :cop:

• Members

Like that! That's how it worked for me too, saw her at a party, then {censored}ed her on the couch of said party, it just kinda works out that way. Alcohol helps
:cop:

What was funny was while we were banging she says "even if we don't talk anymore, can we still have sex?" I'm like "I'm cool with that"

I mentioned it jokingly next time I saw her a few months later and she was embarrassed (and hasn't lived up to her end of the bargain:rolleyes::cool:)

• Members

What was funny was while we were banging she says "even if we don't talk anymore, can we still have sex?" I'm like "I'm cool with that"

I mentioned it jokingly next time I saw her a few months later and she was embarrassed (and hasn't lived up to her end of the bargain:rolleyes:
:cool:
)

haha something along the lines of that happened to me, she said something like "don't think now that we're not dating we can just have sex and be {censored} buddies" but that's all it ever is, I guess she said it or reputational purposes:cop::lol:

• Members

Called my parents house looking for me, when I happened to be in town.

Been 10 years, wanted to see what's up, she's married, kid, mansion on CC golf course,bla bla...

Met up, went to look for tile for new kitchen, and long story short, jumped me in a Lowes parking lot. Hit it on a side street. Got new boobs (Post kid. model=new boobs), told the husband they were too painful for 3 months, let me break 'em in. 3 years later, I'm back home,texts me to pick up April US vogue, and sure as hell, she's in it.

She's divorced now (duh..) and I'm in town for another 10 days-wish me luck.

• Members

Used to do it all the time. We'd break up, get back together, break up, get back together, and all the time we were {censored}ing like rabbits. :thu:

Ended up married to her. Have been for almost 7 years now, and we still {censored} like rabbits... :thu:

• Members

dude, some of the best sex you could have is with someone you're sick of.

Think about it, you could get away with just about anything, who cares what she thinks after:idea: Think about it.
:idea:

I have a bit of a pathology re. having to spend time with people I don't like.

Someone could look like Angelina's hotter sister, but once I see the inner ugly, it's over. I'm not attracted in the least, even for kinky grudge sex.

Once a buddy of mine brought out a friend of his for me to meet, a South American "hot model" type. A real stunner. My buddy thought I'd like her.

Yeah, my first reaction was "damn! hell yeah!"

But five minutes into the conversation with her, I knew she was a manipulating bull{censored} artist, and my interest went off like a light switch.

My life would probably have been a lot more "eventful" if (sex > other) in my brain. Oh well. It's just the way I'm wired, I guess.

Archived